sylar01

Aug 6, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

).
Even though I uninstalled the old game, I get the error "The game could not be installed".

Reactions: Peach101

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Even though I uninstalled the old game, I get the error "The game could not be installed".
i can install both downloads w/o any problem.
my best guess is that you simply don't have enough free space to install.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
another round of speculation.
showing scenes where Stan makes a creampie, which are inserted for a reason, draw your own conclusions. that is, in other words - who knows, who knows. nothing in the world is permanent.
perhaps we will also see Adrianna moving smoothly and majestically around her house, carefully holding her tummy. But Emma wouldn’t mind going to the maternity hospital either, right? =)

I don't understand everything with Linda. she started taking pills.

I would like to discuss this point. what can come of this. although to be honest there may be two possibilities here, both threatening Linda with divorce.
The first possibility is that Linda will not take the pills seriously, will get pregnant and Jake will leave home. the second possibility is that Jake will sooner or later discover the pills and realize that Linda is unfaithful to him and will also file for divorce.

if Stan is quick enough and makes Rebecca his submissive bitch, his faithful pet cat, then Linda will not go anywhere, because she holds on to her daughter, and the daughter will be next to Stan.
if Linda is pregnant, she will hold on to Stan as the one who will take care of her because he is the father of her unborn child.

What do you think, what probabilities do you see from the scene with the pills?

about Jenna, due to the great uncertainty about her and the lack of action with her in the frame, we will remain silent for now.
I expect to see Rebecca discovering her mom's pills, confirming to Rebecca that her mom is being a hypocrite. 'Do as I say and not as I do' isn't going to fly well with Rebecca, and she will revolt, and by revolt I think she will become highly motivated to help MC in his paths of corruption.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I expect to see Rebecca discovering her mom's pills, confirming to Rebecca that her mom is being a hypocrite. 'Do as I say and not as I do' isn't going to fly well with Rebecca, and she will revolt, and by revolt I think she will become highly motivated to help MC in his paths of corruption.
hmm about this option i do not thinked. thanks.
damn, this should work because Rebecca and Linda are home together more often, making Rebecca more likely to catch Linda in the act than Jack.

but it will only work if Rebecca is sufficiently dominant in character. if she were submissive, she would turn into the same hypocrite as Linda herself. and luckily, Rebecca is dominant, she's just not in a position to command. and for now she can be commanded by the submissive Linda... but that’s for the time being.

the submissive controls the dominator. funny, right?

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hmm about this option i do not thinked. thanks.
damn, this should work because Rebecca and Linda are home together more often, making Rebecca more likely to catch Linda in the act than Jack.
Rebecca helping MC to further corrupt Linda has already begun. What mix of emotions will Linda discover when she sees her daughter riding MC's cock? A mix of rage and jealousy would be my guess. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
daughter riding MC's cock
Yes, but this must be done in the correct sequence.
1 Daughter catches a mother with red-handed when taking pills.
2 The scandal of the daughter and mother, the charge of hypocrisy, and then
3 During the next visit by the Stan of Linda’s house, Rebecca should not say a word into the room, drop down Stan's pants and sit at the his dick looking in the mother's eyes.
Probably then the Linda+Stan deal will not be considered a violated by Stan. Stan's hands will be clean.
This will be a “legal” way to humiliate the Linda, saying that she is a hypocrite, if Linda still begins to be indignant.

Reactions: clowns234

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Przydałby się jakiś system w odpowiedziach np. +1 Sub / -1 Sub/Dom.
Someone has WT written in txt or psd form?

Reactions: Punto

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Plz make 3-4 more big updates with good story progression and finish this game already, then completely develop WIAS with, possibly, updated rendering system (RHC still can have Special mini-game updates from time to time not related to main game). It became just one boring monotone story. For first 15-20 updates it was actually very good game, but now the main goal of MC is reached and it's the same content every update (after 3 months delay each time :) ) and logically game is very close to finish. Adrianna has some more content like anal, public sex, threesome sex photoshoot with Linda and something else. WIAS is game with different story, so it's much more interesting to play now.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Super hot update, as always.
I like Adrianna's outfit, and that taking her out for a walk looking like a hooker was so good, one of the hottest events. But funny thing is that Jenna wore similar one ~20 updates ago, without corruption and anyone forcing her too. No doubt auntie are very slutty gal by default. :giggle: But yeah, I understand that in early state the game was working on another rules, we would never been interested in early RHC without being teased with sexy milfs in sexy clothes.
Now can't wait to see new Jenna's and strip club content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
is there any other the best slutty milf games are available???
"Nympho Tamer" is hella good, but not much of content yet, still enough to be enfoyable.
Elena's storyline in "Hero Party Must Fall" is very hot, I would say she is easilly one of the top-3 hottest milfs I ever saw in adult games. Also overall this game is very good and huge already.
"News Desk" is 10/10 game about MC corrupting his co-worker milf and then her daughter.

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.27]
Unofficial version for Android in Spanish and English.
Spanish patch for Windows.
size:1.67G
Version:0.27
workupload:

Reactions: Vanic

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Now can't wait to see new Jenna's and strip club content.
ummmmwhat? you hint at Jenna as stripper?

Emma+Jenna as strippers? ohohohoho!!!! =)))
interesting thought. =) thanks for the idea.

Now the question is, do you think Stan has tamed Jenna enough to be able to keep her near him even after Jenna’s husband finds out that Jenna works as a stripper (and this is definitely a topic for a terrible family scandal and a reason for divorce)?
after all, initially Jenna had a fear that her husband would find out and her family would fall apart, and this fear served as the pressure point that Stan could put pressure on in order to keep Jenna in obedience.

It seems to me that one or two sessions of good anal sex are not enough for Jenna to begin to consider herself a Stan's woman. let's be realistic. I think it’s a little early to put Jenna on the striptease podium up to the pole.
or do you think differently? Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jukke55

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Ahah, this game is completely insane. I'm at the part where the main character sprays mom's kitchen... the further the game progresses, the crazier things happen.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
ummmmwhat? you hint at Jenna as stripper?

Emma+Jenna as strippers? ohohohoho!!!! =)))
interesting thought. =) thanks for the idea.

Now the question is, do you think Stan has tamed Jenna enough to be able to keep her near him even after Jenna’s husband finds out that Jenna works as a stripper (and this is definitely a topic for a terrible family scandal and a reason for divorce)?
after all, initially Jenna had a fear that her husband would find out and her family would fall apart, and this fear served as the pressure point that Stan could put pressure on in order to keep Jenna in obedience.

It seems to me that one or two sessions of good anal sex are not enough for Jenna to begin to consider herself a Stan's woman. let's be realistic. I think it’s a little early to put Jenna on the striptease podium up to the pole.
or do you think differently? Did I miss something?
No, I meant just "Jenna content and strip-club content". I think in next update probably we will see next Jenna's video session, maybe together with her sister.
IDK if Kalyha plans to make Jenna a stripper, but I would so much like to see it. But right now it's too early, yeah, MC have to gain more control over her.

The question is: what gonna be more hot, Jenna willingly dancing on pole or because she is forced to? And if forced, then by soft power, like being in need of money for her family (for example: her husband did fatal mistake on his job and now he owes a lot of money to his company to pay damages) or by harsh power, like MC saying "I'm gonna end your life you fucking bitch if I hear one more complain from you, go dance on that pole right now *slapping her face*" and Jenna doing it with eyes full of tears?

Reactions: ramvivat

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No, I meant just "Jenna content and strip-club content". I think in next update probably we will see next Jenna's video session, maybe together with her sister.
IDK if Kalyha plans to make Jenna a stripper, but I would so much like to see it. But right now it's too early, yeah, MC have to gain more control over her.

The question is: what gonna be more hot, Jenna willingly dancing on pole or because she is forced to? And if forced, then by soft power, like being in need of money for her family (for example: her husband did fatal mistake on his job and now he owes a lot of money to his company to pay damages) or by harsh power, like MC saying "I'm gonna end your life you fucking bitch if I hear one more complain from you, go dance on that pole right now *slapping her face*" and Jenna doing it with eyes full of tears?
Yea, Jenna has been 'dragging her heels' since the beginning. More so than any of the others, I think.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes