• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN - Ren'Py - Restore Her Career [v0.29] [Kalyha]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mcclem5257

Although I wish this game had animations, the over all quality of the renders and story is very good. There are many grammatical errors due to the translation process, but it isn't too obtrusive. A great game and many kudos to the Dev!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HSHenSen

Its a good piece you all its still ongoing but damn its pretty good. Storyline is good not trash or falls flat and simple like some ordinary LN games and its also good as a fap materials the scenes are good enough and hot enough to make a man going. I hope every progress and update is stable and if you can support the work please do contribute as well. Thank you for developing and posting games like this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Erodragoon

Category: Visual novel
    Version: 0.16
    Visual novel/Script: 4
    Gaming experience: 2
    Graphic quality: 3
    Character development: 3
    Xcitement: 5

Not bad but not great either. Plot can be improved. MC go from a loving child to psycho quite fast. Like at some point there's a psychopatch installed. There is no sexual tension / frustration growing process, nor a gradual character personality/beliefs change/evolution, no moral limits change, whatever. It's just a lineal gradual corruption/blackmail process on multiple targets.
    Graphics are regular, the strongest point: different camara angles that give some movement impression. Models are fine. Anckle position sometimes is quite weird.
    Quite lineal. There are no in-game decisions, different plot forks or similar. Latests version introduces some improvement here.
    There is a quite good amount of content, both images ant text. Sometimes is quite repetitive as MC have similar thoughts over and over.
    Strongest point is the lewd content.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

The art is actually very good and the girls are very very hot. However, gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. You can mostly press skip and get through everything since choices don't affect the story at all and the sex scenes are just a couple of static frames that keep changing angle. This game would really benefit from animations in the sex scenes and more interactive gameplay.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Look, the author gives us fair warning, but yes, the MC is a brutal, manipulative sociopath. Like, a pretty clearly evil and vindictive monster. But...then how can I give it 5 stars, you ask? Because it's done very well. When the MC sees a target, he will leave no stone unturned in his quest to take ownership over her body. This is corruption done very well, especially in the case of the mother, who the MC gradually chips away at. And these women are super curvy, thick, and sometimes their husbands/sons are right next door to the defiling acts. Loved it! But again, not for the faint of heart.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Vain FreeLand

The only reason I gave 4 stars is few bad things so I will start with em first :

-personal opinion I don't like games when MC have arm long horse dick, introducing too many characters and family without father

4 STARS RATING CAUSE OF THAT.

Everything else is THE most 5 STARS :

- GRAPHIC SO BEAUTIFUL ENVIRONMENT, ROOMS, RENDERING

- STORY PLOT IS VERY NICE CREATIVE DIFFERENT

- UPDATES AS LONG AS I CAN SEE THIS IS 1 OF THE MOST HONEST DEV

- LEAST BUT NOT LAST FOR THE END MOM MODEL IS :love::love:
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Jorge Orestes

very good game and very interesting MC personality, I look forward to new installments in the future. I would also like to increase the number of secondary characters. but otherwise everything is ok.(y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool:
  8. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Hours and millions of words, big-breasted women right in front of the MC.. and nothing happens (for a LONG time). After an hour or so of skipping text, I was finally allowed to watch a scene.. not. even. animated. After that short, lewd scene, I had to skip another thousand words before reaching the next scene- not even looped, just static pictures. It's 2021, the engine is well known for some great and easy animation sets, still the developer won't use any of them.
    It looked so interesting, but failed completely in my eyes.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Darbeli Matkap

Lots of, lots of dick sucking and cum swallowing. I get it, kinks are important parts of storylines, but there is no variety in this one. It feels like almost every erotic scene is for cum swallowing. I don't get disgusted by it to an extent, but this is way beyond it.

Other than that, this game could be much more interesting with some touches. First of all, wtf is the deal with the oddly large boobs? I can understand if the dev is a boob lover, but he doesn't even put them in use. There is almost no boob job, of which I am not a fan, but when you see all these women with large tits, you kinda expect something out of it.

Art is good and every scene, sexual or not, is shown from many different angles. The only missing part is not being able to see sexual parts from up close during erotic scenes. I wanna see more pussy and ass hole when they bend over or during a massaging session in prone bone position. I don't even remember seeing ass hole at all in the entire game. Other than that, I can say that the game is visually fulfilling, except for the animations. They are non-existent.

Slow corruption is almost well-made. It is mostly based on slut training and blackmailing (except for mom). However, it is not consistent. One character crosses a line several time. It is not picking up from where it was left off. You lick her pussy one day, the next day she gets shocked because you ask to see her tits. This may be fine for once or twice, but happens many time for almost each single character. You expect the corruption to be at a slow but consistent pace. This one just flactuates a lot.

Finally, some of the dialogues are repetitive. For example, when MC hugs his mom, he talks to himself about how he wants to fuck the shit out of her. There is nothing wrong with it, but he does that so many times.

Well, I can write more, but these are the most noticeable issues for me.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SpartanSugar

Just finished 0.14 and all I can say is... I need more.
    This game is exactly what I was searching for:
    - Mom-Son content
    - Corruption
    - Slow pacing
    - Good renders
    - Nice story

Some might say that there isn't enough content with the mom yet but it's actually part of why this game works so well: the mom isn't falling for MC's cock after a few updates. The teasing is real and makes us want to have more update after update.
    The slow burn is definitely a strong value.
    The dev is also updating the game incredibly fast so we don't have to wait for years until next update.

The renders are on top, I like the details the dev added in every location.
    Characters are so well done, even if the mother is the main target, side characters are still interresting and give us some content while waiting for the "real" one.

Only con would be the size of the game, but at least we got a compressed version which is around 1gb.

Thank you for this awesome game Kalyha.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

wibble4321

I like it, the darker the better! A lot of content here and some good storyline. I'm going to enjoy watching this one. Obviously not an English as a first language production but after some intitial awkwardness it either improves or you get used to it, I'm not sure which.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

lolbenis

The good:
    VERY well written corruption story. The pacing is great. Honestly I dont think I have ever read a corruption/blackmail story that good before
    The renders are really hot in my opinion, though the slutty bimbo look might not be for everyone. Personally I dig it.
    The dev works really hard on the game and brings out regular updates, game is not even a year old and already has a lot of content.

The bad:
    Sounds. There is no music, there are no sounds. Nothing. Nada. Nill.
    The English: while the story is well written, the English is bad. Lots of spelling errors and awkward sounding sentences.
    Currently there are no animations, only still images.

I greatly enjoyed the game though and I give it bonus points for being more daring than most games with the evil protagonist. So despite the flaws I still give it 5*
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Treki

I enjoyed this game. Pace of this game may be slow but we very clearly see the progress of corruption that the MC have put on the women aroung him. I am looking forward to see the end result of this game,
  14. 5.00 star(s)

doomBlade

Very good game,many very interesting renders, the plot is not any good but the writting is interesting and the situation are worth reading. The gmae is without magic or sicence fiction and the MC is pure evil. It's a little bit different from the promedium game and is really well done
  15. 5.00 star(s)

otoboke

Usually I dislike visual novels, because they have no gameplay and no freedom in actions, but this one is so fine. And this is a true novel, without undeveloped false gameplay elements, like grinding money or running between checkpoints and other time wasting things.

Pros:
    •Best VN eroge ever.
    •Hot hot hot hot girls.
    •Well engineered corruption.
    •A lot of sexual tension and teasing.
    •No grind.
    •No horde of undeveloped side characters.
    •Regular and frequent updates.
    •Cute and sexy mom.
    •Best game ever.
    •Hooooooot girls.

Cons:
    •There you can't shoot monsters or aliens.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

Really good game if you are into heavy corruption/domination/NTR games. Otherwise I would not recommend it to you. The kink is very specific.

Pros:
    • Corruption Process – Due to this aspect this game really becomes one of the best corruption games out there. The dev takes his time to show a very detailed process of how the MC corrupts the women around him. That also means there is a lot of sexual action going on like groping/harassment/blackmail, before it comes to sex. The characters try to resist and are not that easily taken. This makes the actual sexual scenes much more rewarding. Corrupting strong willed women is much more appealing then corrupting women that are totally easy to corrupt and have sex with the MC right away.
    • Domination aspects –the MC dominates the different characters in different ways. Through blackmail, manipulation or with the help of money.
    • Side characters – the side characters and their stories are chosen very well and offer different kinks within the corruption/domination genre. Whether you are more into blackmail/submission/NTR – you find a lot of fetishes here. You also get to see more action (like sex and Xjobs) as the main subject’s corruption takes the longest.
    • Art – good graphics so far, nothing over the board but just really fine. For my taste the boobs tend to be a bit too big but that’s it.
    • The Dev – Updates are delivered regularly and offer a good amount of content.

Cons:
    • Sound and Music Score – no sound and music score. That’s a minus for sure. Would add a lot to the atmosphere and the different scenes.
    • Plastic girls – though most of the ladies are hot in their own way, the boobs are a bit too big in general. I love big breasts but prefer sizes that stay in the realm of realism.
    • No Gallery! – just that.

Hopes for the future:
    • Not adding more characters – I think as of now there are way enough characters in the game. I would rather like the dev to focus on those characters and progression rather then adding more and more characters, which grows the workload in a big way.
    • Stay detailed! – I hope that the dev sticks to his level of detail even though there is quite a number of characters around now.
    I was pondering between 4 and 5 stars but I think that the dev deserves 5 due to his regular updates and due to the reason that the dev sticks to his level of detail and keeps working on the game.

Thanks a lot for the game and the good work! Keep it going! Looking forward, to see what the future brings!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

R4ND0M USER

This is a good fun game if you're into domination and blackmail content. The MC isnt a stuck up, afraid of sex 18 year old virgin (which is a huge plus, since that trope should have died in 2018), but a sociapath that takes what he wants.
    The H-Scenes are good and frequent = jerkoffability definitly passed.
    The writing isnt perfect (but we arent here for that, libraries exist for a reason) but consistent and the narration follows a plotline, the introduction of new characters is good and the renders are fine/good dependig on your standards.

Note to the dev: You're making the game with honey select 2, use some animations ;)
  18. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's a passable game, if you're like me and like large breasts they're here, however it's renders don't stand out as anything not seen before and choices can determine what scenes you see but there's little guidance on that, no walkthrough or gallery mod or anything so, while it's not standbox or stat/money based game level of grind it's still more effort to make sure you're seeing what you want to see than other similar games require.

If it's just totally your bag of fets, it's maybe a 3 or 4.
    If you like adult games in general and wonder where it lands among the herd for it's genre, about a 2 or 3.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Ex78

Ok yes the MC is a dick they even warned you he would be a dick but even with that you would think he would be a likable dick. None of the girls enjoy being with him. Even if you like playing evil MCs you normally want the girls to enjoy being with you even if they won't admit it . The dev goes out of the way to show that they hate it have break downs and can not stand the MC by the time this gets to an end there can be no good ending other then MAYBE the MC is killed in a fire while the girls roast marshmallows over it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

pillowcase35

It's not perfect, but it fills a niche that I really enjoy.
    You play a sociopath who wants to manipulate and fuck his big-titted mom.
    On that level, this game delivers. And I'm a fan of the slow burn.

There really are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, though.
    I wish the dev would have someone proofread and edit the script.