2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
quite short and choice don't seem to affect the end... but it's ok i don't have that much time to read anyway

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Loved this game, it's charming, i liked the story and characters and decisions, if it would've gotten more fleshed out like different endings it has great potential, any recommendations on similar many choices games?.

This game animated or just pic
Just pic.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
I know it's not ideal yet, but I kinda liked how the dev tried to go from just simple fap games to something... more. The games were hella simplistic until now, so seeing some plot added around the sex scenes, so it all feels a bit more organic, is cool with me. The biggest problem is that it really... wasn't all that grand, it was still simplistic with probably the only amusing part being the knight acting lesbian when drunk. Other than that, the plot was predictable, the characters lacking personality (again, the only memorable one being the knight) and I kinda feel blueballed because of the lack of actual sex with the knight and the secretary, more options with the slave trader and the demon lord... I'd even love some more with the two slaves. I don't know if such critique will help, I sure hope so, but we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: jadih96207

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
1- Very Short
2- Zero Personality in characters
3- Boring Story
4- Choices doesn't matter bcs it doesn't have any real impact

Just a short fap game wich tried to be something more and failed.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes