platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The Bloody ERROR is still there :LUL:

Pick another route (don't give her alcohol) Fixed it for me.

View attachment 2605480

Agree to give her alcohol (will crash the game)
Refuse to give her alcohol (will allow you continue the bone everyone again)
Suprising when I use the old compressed with Story.rpy ,I have no problem with Giving her Alcohol.It ran smoothly. Guess we have better coders than the dev here.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_26_E9_Start_If_Agreed_End'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 71330, in script
  File "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_26_E9_Start_If_Agreed_End'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Mon May  8 18:37:12 2023

• Angry
Reactions: capii and Bob69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED: PATCHED WITH OFFICAL BUGFIX

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

If you already have it, use this patch, just replace files....

OFFICAL BUGFIX:

- - -

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I absolutely loved S1, and all the craziness about the game. But this is a convoluted mess. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish it. The first few episodes were okay, but then to many characters got involved. I don't care about any of them. This is supposed to be about Mia. Inceton (Mia and Lust Theory) managing more than one game at a time, just like MrDots (Dating my Daughter and Sunshine Love).

They either just got tired of their old game, or was just not making enough money out of it. So, they just leave their old IP (years old) games behind, and /or rush to complete them in order to milk as much as they can before people realize that the game is going downhill from there. However, in the end, all of their games will suffer. I'm sorry, but this is not the way to make games. It's more like the loot box principle from EA. It's bad practice to build on a solid foundation as a game developer, with plenty of supporters, and then throw it all to hell for a paycheck.

God help you... Or as I don't believe in God, I'd just say Karma help you ;)

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why does this game shy away from creampies. There is a dearth lack of it, almost to an extreme. Pulling your dick just a moment before you cum is annoying as fuck.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes