DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
My game won't even open up. The game launches and once it's about to get to the title screen it just closes.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
My game won't even open up. The game launches and once it's about to get to the title screen it just closes.
Did you have use any mods on your saves before trying to import to ep 9? If you did that will cause errors and crash game. Also if you try to use a mod from ep 8 on ep 9 before the mod has been updated for ep 9 it will also crash the game.

If you have a modded save from ep 8 and your trying to use it on ep 9 you'll need to use the sancho mod remove save file fix in order to keep game from ctd

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
I might wait for another fix, this update messed up my Mia Only save by triggering 2 flags in
-Claims I had Sex with Em during the show even though I didn't
-Says I've been having sex with Giselle even though I haven't

Last edited:
Reactions: Elduriel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm still getting an error 'Could not find label D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell' even when I have the bugfix....
You need to go back a couple of saves, example mine was about couple of minutes away from the start of chapter 9, tested it on 2 machines and 2 different saves and both worked.

DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
Did you have use any mods on your saves before trying to import to ep 9? If you did that will cause errors and crash game. Also if you try to use a mod from ep 8 on ep 9 before the mod has been updated for ep 9 it will also crash the game.

If you have a modded save from ep 8 and your trying to use it on ep 9 you'll need to use the sancho mod remove save file fix in order to keep game from ctd
I ended up deleting everything except for my saves, and redownloaded the whole game and used the mod remove fix and I'm back up and running.

Reactions: newdawn75

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I might wait for another fix, this update messed up my Mia Only save but triggering 2 flags in
-Claims I had Sex with Em during the show even though I didn't
-Says I've been having sex with Giselle even though I haven't
yeah same here, quite annoying

Darius89

May 23, 2021
To me from beginning to the end of episode everything was good without errors...
Then i go to another route where i can tell Mom about grace & sebastian or not then an error appears without ignore option

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
You need to go back a couple of saves, example mine was about couple of minutes away from the start of chapter 9, tested it on 2 machines and 2 different saves and both worked.
what do you mean couple minutes away? i've got the same error, play a new playthrough, just deny gissele (and simon), you'll get attached question: lauraq.jpg
both answer will give error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gadu2121

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what do you mean couple minutes away? i've got the same error, play a new playthrough, just deny gissele (and simon), you'll get attached question: View attachment 2607476
both answer will give error:

I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point nor what the hell is going on. It just seems like no matter what people get 2 bugs. I've completed the game twice now, both times on 2 machines with random choice.

This for now is my advice, just sit on this game for a bit, and wait for Sancho1969 to start working on his multi-mod, he's been currently working on Chasing Sunsets since the new chapter came with bugs, but nothing like this. He should be finished in the next day or so, and then he will probably start updating his mod for Returning to Mia 2 and Sunshine Love. He will probably fix all these bugs and more while making the mod.

Granted I know most don't use mods, but maybe he will at least make a fix if the dev doesn't for folks. As he is very talented at fixing these things when games like this are broken, as there is an issue with the script somewhere.

My advice is just to let it be for a few days, and come back to it :cry:

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point nor what the hell is going on. It just seems like no matter what people get 2 bugs. I've completed the game twice now, both times on 2 machines with random choice.

My advice is just to let it be for a few days, and come back to it :cry:
it's good advice to wait for sancho, but you were telling me it works fine in your machine, rub me off a bit. lol.
so i decompile the rpa and found this:
and that's the problem. D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell should be D_27_Start_Not_Fucking_Tell and D_27_Next_Day_Else_No_Tell should be D_27_Start_Not_Fucking_No_Tell , just change them to the other, and voila, no error.
i think most people won't pick that option tho (gisselle is so hot), so dev might be missed it.
and just copying story.rpy to the game (with rpa) won't work (idk why), and i have no clue how to compile it to rpa, so i'll just play the decompiled rpa one.
thanks.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When will mom will get a taste of this newly improved beautiful renders and animations of Inceton ?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes