jonorza

May 23, 2017
Previous saves are pretty much broken due to the Ren'Py version jump, if you read through the thread the whole update is a clusterfuck, and many people have issues with old saves.

And you should be able to enter that code regardless of old saves or not.
OK so I started a new game and those text boxes asking to input the code doesnt even show

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK so I started a new game and those text boxes asking to input the code doesnt even show
Did you go completely through the tutorial? It shows a bunch of dialogue after that it goes back to the mina menu, then you hit bonus content again and you can enter the code.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Did you go completely through the tutorial? It shows a bunch of dialogue after that it goes back to the mina menu, then you hit bonus content again and you can enter the code.
Nevermind I shouldve just used the update only route, fixed everything and kept my saves.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doesnt give me a tutorial, it just asks for the name and characters relation and then straight to the game.

Do what? You don't do any of that.

On the main menu you select BONUS CONTENT

bonusc1.png

You then get a tutorial, then you click Bonus Content again to enter the code....

1683865415013.png

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I've rejected Giselle throughout and she still acts like I've been having sex with her from the beginning. :WaitWhat:
Also her having cancer just came out of left field. So did that ending...I mean I suspected Pete wasn't just some random dude but didn't think he'd be the one to shoot Sebastian.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I've rejected Giselle throughout and she still acts like I've been having sex with her from the beginning. :WaitWhat:
Also her having cancer just came out of left field. So did that ending...I mean I suspected Pete wasn't just some random dude but didn't think he'd be the one to shoot Sebastian.
Yes, he is a fanatic who does everything to achieve his goals - that is why he is very dangerous!

punyhuman

Feb 8, 2021
i know this is the exact point of sebastion but i as the player want to kill him for what he's done, like god damn, if i was in the game, i'd be going to jail and he would be a memory. unlike a loveable villain like handsome jack, hes like a pure evil villian
You get that in reality he's the only "almost good" person in this game? Every character is an incestuous psychopath where he is just mean because his family was destroyed (granted through many of his own actions) and he sees it happening again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're modding "Winter With Mia2" bud.. it's all yours :ROFLMAO: :p
nah, i said before and still say that this will be last mia game (due various reasons).

Previous saves are pretty much broken due to the Ren'Py version jump, if you read through the thread the whole update is a clusterfuck, and many people have issues with old saves.
you know what's weird?

my saves (at least at the end of prev. version) work just fine and no other bugs either so far and only fix is devs official fix.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you know what's weird?

my saves (at least at the end of prev. version) work just fine and no other bugs either so far and only fix is devs official fix.
I'll confirm on my end that almost all of my previous saves loaded fine too. I think out of literally dozens only 2 didn't load... something like that. I pushed the rollback limit in the pending mod just in case though.

Otherwise, regarding bugs... I'm not sure how you got past this choice since both choices lead to bad jumps (label names are incorrect) in the version I DL'd (even though I fixed it in the pending mod update):
1683892110136.png
The above choice block will result in an exception error on either choice (again, in the VN version I have DL'd).

Did you fix some of the VN yourself bud? Maybe there's another "hotfix" running around that I'm not aware of. If there is I'd like to see it since the way I fix another person's code may not be the same way they decide to fix it. Just curious. Regards as always.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't reached that point yet, still in wrestling disaster and emma.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guess I'll fix this too. The choices here are flip-flopped. There's no var changes so there's no harm done but the dialogue does not match the choice given. Easily sorted but know it's a thing unmodded:
1683900159042.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Preliminary redux of SanchoCheats. Some or all will be in Public depending on my time required to code them idiot-proof, meaning they don't allow whacky setups that are impossible or game breaking... I don't roll like that. Some are already full sorted, for example Cindy's RomPath fully integrates with her VarCheats and vice-versa (they change each other so you can't break anything). Yada-yada... I've much more work to do but here's a teaser:
1683908093660.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC really needs to creampie his sis's pussy and put a baby in her. Her other 2 holes are probably worn out at this point and incest is somwhat pointless if there's no inbreeding. Ep9 is a bust, better luck next update next year. Hopefully we don't have to wait until SWM 3.
won't be swm3 or rtm 3, next mia game would be mwm and really doubt inceton will make it.

• Sad
Reactions: UpYours69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well besides plot being really stupid but still working somehow update has been very funny (just reached mommy and mc talking about emma so a while to go).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
MC really needs to creampie his sis's pussy and put a baby in her. Her other 2 holes are probably worn out at this point and incest is somewhat pointless if there's no inbreeding. Ep9 is a bust, better luck next update next year. Hopefully we don't have to wait until SWM 3 or yet another foot note epilogue mention of some pregnancy with a single render or maybe 2 like most AVNs.
Inceton don't do pregancies.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'll confirm on my end that almost all of my previous saves loaded fine too. I think out of literally dozens only 2 didn't load... something like that. I pushed the rollback limit in the pending mod just in case though.

Otherwise, regarding bugs... I'm not sure how you got past this choice since both choices lead to bad jumps (label names are incorrect) in the version I DL'd (even though I fixed it in the pending mod update):
View attachment 2614856
The above choice block will result in an exception error on either choice (again, in the VN version I have DL'd).

Did you fix some of the VN yourself bud? Maybe there's another "hotfix" running around that I'm not aware of. If there is I'd like to see it since the way I fix another person's code may not be the same way they decide to fix it. Just curious. Regards as always.
There is a homemade fix back a few pages but was for the alcohol choice.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes