Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is a homemade fix back a few pages but was for the alcohol choice.
Understood bud. I'm only interested in dev team's hotfixes if available (so I can incorporate them). Otherwise I'm on my own... much like DK's VNs (yes I'm staring at you RWM, NBTP, etc). cxx likes laughing at me while I keep sorting the same bugs in those VN's over and over and over again. DK never never fixes shit in his VNs! :ROFLMAO: At least Inceton sorts things from time to time. I'm just flabbergasted that his patreons aren't all pissed off... but not my problem... not anymore.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I have this strange bug i guess? I am doing Sadie only path and never been with any other girls beside her but now i got to a point where Giselle asks me over to her house and she wants to bang and MC states for some reason they have been banging for a while now but it never happened in my playthrough. There was a bug in earlier pool scene which i skipped so did that broke everything?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I have this strange bug i guess? I am doing Sadie only path and never been with any other girls beside her but now i got to a point where Giselle asks me over to her house and she wants to bang and MC states for some reason they have been banging for a while now but it never happened in my playthrough. There was a bug in earlier pool scene which i skipped so did that broke everything?
This is a common mistake that happens to others too. Enjoy yourself and move on.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Guess now we know why the name got changed... you keep returning and returning and returning, but never getting anywhere...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just got clued to this AVN based on a Sancho comment in another thread with a seemingly similar (but maybe less severe) issue. Seeing the cxx posts, I take it this AVN has a "Peeping Tom" or "bonus/hidden image" type thing going on as well? And as it seems it's part of a series, I suppose I'll have to search for the predecessor(s) list if I decide to give it a whirl. ;)

Damn, but my backlog is growing! :LOL:

Fuck you Sancho1969! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just got clued to this AVN based on a Sancho comment in another thread with a seemingly similar (but maybe less severe) issue. Seeing the cxx posts, I take it this AVN has a "Peeping Tom" or "bonus/hidden image" type thing going on as well? And as it seems it's part of a series, I suppose I'll have to search for the predecessor(s) list if I decide to give it a whirl. ;)

Damn, but my backlog is growing! :LOL:

Fuck you Sancho1969! :ROFLMAO:
The "Slut" buttons are similar to PeepingToms... but a bit different in that some have multiple images in rotation. The dev started another VN recently called "LustyVerse" (everyone bitches about the name but who gives a flying rat's ass what it's named?) that has these buttons much more perfected imho. I have a mod for that too... so add that shit to your backlog bud! :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is that what the little ovoid symbol on the right of those images is? Reminded me of the "360 degree" buttons SHS is using and thought "another game using 360 - cool".
There's a few different button avatars used, for example:

The "Slut" button - offers a singular pic of alternate char costumes or other type of lewd
1683939897793.png

The "Angle" button - offers multiple pics in rotation at various angle of alternate char costumes or lewd.
1683939924777.png

So yeah, similar to other VNs.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's a few different button avatars used, for example:

The "Slut" button - offers a singular pic of alternate char costumes or other type of lewd
View attachment 2616662

The "Angle" button - offers multiple pics in rotation at various angle of alternate char costumes or lewd.
View attachment 2616667

So yeah, similar to other VNs.
Ah - so that one was an angles/rotation button like I thought. Maybe I just didn't notice the other first time around (could easily be mistaken for a light of some sort just looking at static images that have been posted, if noticed at all).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah - so that one was an angles/rotation button like I thought. Maybe I just didn't notice the other first time around (could easily be mistaken for a light of some sort just looking at static images that have been posted, if noticed at all).
Never fear, I have a resolution already for missing the buttons... the pending mod update now gives you an audio cue ("boink!") of all the buttons... post here explains a bit. You know I'm adding a ton of shit... this mod update is taking forever, I've written so much code it's ridiculous... but it's now fully Core v0.7b and a bit beyond. After a almost a year since the last VN update the mod needed much TLC.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Never fear, I have a resolution already for missing the buttons... the pending mod update now gives you an audio cue ("boink!") of all the buttons... post here explains a bit. You know I'm adding a ton of shit... this mod update is taking forever, I've written so much code it's ridiculous... but it's now fully Core v0.7b and a bit beyond. After a almost a year since the last VN update the mod needed much TLC.
Sooooo, there's a lot of "boinking" going on in this one? ;)

I guess "Oooo! A button!" would be a little on the nose (that, or people would start looking for the exposed clitoris on the screen).

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh fuck my life... I forgot all about this damn menu choice block:
1683945370360.png

I can hear it now: "Sancho, you suck, days of a mod update and no SanchoSplit here?" ... damnit!!!

Fine... all five* of 'em? Ugh.... time for an adult refreshment refill. :p

*Note: I'm only going to split the one's you would have access to selecting individually to keep the story in-sync... you can't have everything.

Edit: Nevermind, that's done:
1683950201679.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh fuck my life... I forgot all about this damn menu choice block:
View attachment 2616811

I can hear it now: "Sancho, you suck, days of a mod update and no SanchoSplit here?" ... damnit!!!

Fine... all five* of 'em? Ugh.... time for an adult refreshment refill. :p

*Note: I'm only going to split the one's you would have access to selecting individually to keep the story in-sync... you can't have everything.

Edit: Nevermind, that's done:
View attachment 2616855
It's alright, purity's for losers anyway, SanchoCheat all the way

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh yes, Grace is a must for everyone...I wonder if you were in a relationship with Cindy and there was a Vivian-Sadie threesome, then the dialogue here changes?
well there nearly was (as you can see) but due what happened later it's more or less unlikely.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes