Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can't say anything about DK/DiK, got them on the drive, never touched them. Myabe one day, just know it's got a crazy following, hasn't been a release in a long time but yet there are 10 new pages a day....time to go play some Cyberpunk 2077 or Final Fantasy 7 ReMake for a bit ;)
Ahh...no DK I'm referencing is the Erotica, Nursing Back to Pleasure, Rosewater Manor, etc dev.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Ahh...no DK I'm referencing is the Erotica, Nursing Back to Pleasure, Rosewater Manor, etc dev.
Btw Sancho , The saves made while using your mod in Ep 9 isn't loading in Ep 10 .The saves made without using your mod is working.Just a FYI in case it is helpfull.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Btw Sancho , The saves made while using your mod in Ep 9 isn't loading in Ep 10 .The saves made without using your mod is working.Just a FYI in case it is helpfull.
Did you use the SaveFixer in the OP for loading SanchoMod save inside the unmodded VN? That's the requirement.

If you do install the SaveFixer just remember you did this since you'll need to delete that file BEFORE installing the pending mod update if you choose to continue using SanchoMod.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
i
Did you use the SaveFixer in the OP for loading SanchoMod save inside the unmodded VN? That's the requirement.

If you do install the SaveFixer just remember you did this since you'll need to delete that file BEFORE installing the pending mod update if you choose to continue using SanchoMod.
it's fine.I will wait for your mod.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
No rush at all, I imagine it takes time to update/upkeep a mod as good as yours. That said, the Inceton "gallery" has pics, not scenes, which imo is genuinely pointless and the wrong thing to call a "gallery". As such, very much looking forward to your update, because I'm not about to play through the whole game again. (Played episode 9, that PC died on me but due to Sanchomod I could still access all the scenes when I redownloaded Episode 9.)

So this is more to 1, thank you for your work and 2, I hope this makes it so that when you update it, I get a ping from F95 about it.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
No worries about that, Sancho always Post if he has Updated a Mod in his Mod Thread and have it on your Watchlist :)

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Never mix mods unless they explicitly say they are compatible.
Totally OT, but that whole Spoiler's text made me laugh, so, here's my reply to it:

... Unless you happen to be a Mechanic familiar with Pickups, and you know that the GMC engine will fit into the Ford pickup, if you were to use the Ford Transmission, too. (Using an engine from a different manufacturer is rather common place when modifying cars, isn't it? Well, Fast and Furious at least teaches us that :p ;) )

But yea, seriously, if you do NOT know what you're doing those statements are perfect for you. If you mod renpy yourself, you can get away with a lot more. (and no, just cause both mods do not modify any of the same files does NOT mean they are compatible, either, in some cases. (cause renpy allows overwriting some constructs like methods/screens in other files, too ...)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Totally OT, but that whole Spoiler's text made me laugh, so, here's my reply to it:

... Unless you happen to be a Mechanic familiar with Pickups, and you know that the GMC engine will fit into the Ford pickup, if you were to use the Ford Transmission, too. (Using an engine from a different manufacturer is rather common place when modifying cars, isn't it? Well, Fast and Furious at least teaches us that :p ;) )

But yea, seriously, if you do NOT know what you're doing those statements are perfect for you. If you mod renpy yourself, you can get away with a lot more. (and no, just cause both mods do not modify any of the same files does NOT mean they are compatible, either, in some cases. (cause renpy allows overwriting some constructs like methods/screens in other files, too ...)
meh, my point is for folks not to do it, not write a thesis on why tbh... I reckon you know that though. Regarding automotive mods you left out that I mentioned " without some serious alternate modification and a big-ass sledge hammer " which dictates it's not impossible but requires skill and knowledge about the process. Be glad I didn't use my moonshine metaphor :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good to know. If it's Steam'd I'll sort it for that as well...and if there's some paywall bonus I'll be certainly to allow an unlocker for it in SanchoCheats.
Mia update..

Fixed Sadie's ending route
Fixed Giselle route
Fixed Isla route
Fixed missing renders and animations
Minor spelling and grammar fixes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Yea can confirm Sadie path is fixed now on steam version at least. Now patiently waiting for your mod before i start the entire playthrough again of season 2 but this time im going to try bang everyone route and see how it all unfolds

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes