Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
IDK man, even sandbox games are too tiresome to play and I often avoid them, I don't think I'll ever play and finish that game. I've forced myself to try but to no avail.
I don't know if this is a good example or if they are similar games, but I played and finished all NLT-Games productions, not only their latest ones like Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia or The Genesis order, but also their first one, My Vacation with Mom and Sis and Visiting Aunt Sara. And I quite liked them... But it is of course me ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which one? I don't like RPGM one and Summer with Mia, was okay. I like this one though. Though, apparently not as much as cxx, he is always here. :LOL:
joncik is more here than me.

Woah, a true fan. Don't mind us the newbies then. So you liked RPGM one then, it's rare to hear that.
only bad on that was it's instability, it took many tries to finish that scene where mia drugs mc and later couldn't pass that hotel scene with emma, sam, mia and mc.

In Mia's first games there was even bestiality (dog scene)
I don't know why Inceton didn't finish these scenes :(
patreon changed rules and banned incest, bestiality, etc. originally by default mc and mia were siblings and mia had doggy scene and after patreon rule change they were roomies and doggy scenes were gone (images still existed but not ingame anymore).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that looks more like mc leaving to work and mia passed out after partying whole night.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes