SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Laugh at me now if you want but no. I cannot play this game. After what happened in the first part and then the end of the first part it is really hard for me to play the second part. I really feel for the MC after he saw Mia for the first time and heard about Oliver. The Emotions where to strong at this Point where i read about Oliver ....

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think it was for the MC to mature a bit, he was a total idiot and he know what he did and the way he treated Mia. While he used her to satisfy his sexual desires, she ends up falling in love with him. And when she finds out about the affair between the MC and her mother, she decides to accept her aunt's offer.
Right, but if the MC has matured then why is he leaving his current long-term GF behind for 3 months?
Because we all know that either he's going to cheat on her or she on him in order to enable the MC to start hooking up with either Mia or the new characters, right?

It would have made a bit more sense if the MC wasn't currently involved with anyone else.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
glad to see this back. but man 20 mins into the game and it feels like the mc never matured from the first season. the way he gets flustered when he has a conversation reminds me of an anime shounen protagonist with all the "uhms" and "uhhs" he says.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
If it would be better if the mc did not have a girlfriend, also why he would accept his aunt's offer, knowing that a reunion after everything that happened was going to be uncomfortable for both him and Mia, especially for her, so much that he almost goes home but this doesnt happen becouse Mia ask him to stay with her.

Reactions: Andre Young

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
<Drinn><Driiin>...Hello? yes it's me..cough..cough..sorry but today I'm sick I must have taken a bad flu..pardon I mean I have covid19, the influences no longer exist, ..cough ... I'll stay at home..cough..cough..ok bye...cough

Ok Let's go!!! ... fap.fap.fap.fap :ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Good start, lots of spicy potential! Really looking forward to future updates, really makes me want to subscribe again...I'll see how next update goes before, I hope it turns out as promising as it looks. :devilish:

May 8, 2019
I personally think NTR doesn't fit this game. NTR is good when there is wife involved. This game needs swinging and sharing options just like the old versions. That poor friend of MC needs to taste mom. By the way, I hope dev doesn't give a fuck about these haters and gives us what we want. It's okay if he doesn't tho. It's still a good game without these concepts. Just don't make it a fuck fest, as the game is in a different direction atm.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I personally think NTR doesn't fit this game. NTR is good when there is wife involved. This game needs swinging and sharing options just like the old versions. That poor friend of MC needs to taste mom. By the way, I hope dev doesn't give a fuck about these haters and gives us what we want. It's okay if he doesn't tho. It's still a good game without these concepts. Just don't make it a fuck fest, as the game is in a different direction atm.
Oh it will be a fuck fest, check out the new girls and I didn't even play the darn game yet. This time, I hope it is a harem, or at least mum being exclusive to our dear horny protagonist and the dad sharing the daughter with him and all other as sides, either with their own side stories or included as part of the empire, err I mean harem....

Reactions: harsha_26

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Hmm,so the ending of s1 was pretty shit.I thought S2 was gonna continue with MC rectifying his mistakes,but nah the main couple have their own separate relationships now.I feel like they're trying to cater towards the ntr/swinging fans using the second game.
Dude... did you seriously just give this a one star rating because the game begins with Mia and the MC in a relationship with other people? A mod should seriously delete the review because that’s such a dick move to try and tank the average rating over such a ridiculous reason.

Reactions: Valronn and oste22
3.80 star(s) 74 Votes