GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hmmm, i didnt encounter any major code bug, apart that one missing image (lucky me:BootyTime:).
yet i can see in the thread that could be an issue as well.
is this really bugfixed version, or the first one, which had ton of these things?
I had to define the Slow, Medium, Fast for each sex action with Mia, among a few other variables before I got to that point.

I can't imagine this is what is considered to be bug fixed.

Reactions: Pinsel and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I had to define the Slow, Medium, Fast for each sex action with Mia, among a few other variables before I got to that point.

I can't imagine this is what is considered to be bug fixed.
and i stand corrected, i have spoke prematurely - with isla there isnt one image, that was just the first one, actually there are ten missing images only in the first "action" scene: 2890-2899:FacePalm:
and knowing now that alternative path with mia also is the bugged one...double damn:FacePalm::FacePalm:

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
why oh why do these guys make all of their mcs pussies? the art and animations are fantastic, but christ... even the most lame of virgins would take a hint and grab these opprtunities. consequences be damned. and they build so many options into the game, i dunno, HOW ABOUT AN ALPHA MALE ONE? ridiculous

Reactions: theshaft1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why oh why do these guys make all of their mcs pussies? the art and animations are fantastic, but christ... even the most lame of virgins would take a hint and grab these opprtunities. consequences be damned. and they build so many options into the game, i dunno, HOW ABOUT AN ALPHA MALE ONE? ridiculous
if you want alpha male try phillygames games.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yup, this hardly can be "fixed" version - just went into folders/images and it has 80+ missing images in ep6 as it seems.
Better to wait for real bugfix, than to mess up with this version.
Over and out! :HideThePain:

Reactions: bb12308

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Yup, this hardly can be "fixed" version - just went into folders/images and it has 80+ missing images in ep6 as it seems.
Better to wait for real bugfix, than to mess up with this version.
Over and out! :HideThePain:
Yeap, this is still the original one. They don't even know what all is missing yet and are hunting them down with their Discord members, so most likely the bugfix will come out next week but because this is Inceton, the bugfix will actually be included only to the next episode as it has always been the same thing with this team. Promise bugfix for next week and fix the bugs only for the next episode.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The episode was great, but that ending seem a bit drastic. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Reactions: Hysni
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes