lianghy1018

Jun 1, 2022
For a Chinese, it is difficult to use English to reply to this post。Thank you very much for the post of the publisher's selfless contribution。I use Google translate,hahahha

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For a Chinese, it is difficult to use English to reply to this post。Thank you very much for the post of the publisher's selfless contribution。I use Google translate,hahahha
Yeah? Well, hello... Why is it difficult? I know your laguage is much different, but is there any other reason? when i begining to learn Russian, it was quite difficul too, so I can relate with such problem. And what do you think to the game so far?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you should be politician.
I don't think so... I hate lies and these fucker politicians too much to be that kind of asshole as much as I love my life the way it is. Don't judge me in haste. I just know how to see an opportunity when it comes to me, but not just for myself. cxx, Don't beat around the bushe. If you want ask me something, go for it. I havn't nothing to hide. i'm an open book :alien:

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
I downloaded the 7zip hotfix link, extracted and put into the game file where it said to go. Still got the issues when I tried to play again

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes