Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
woah! that was mind blowing at the ferris wheel with sadie and that piece of paper "Her? How Disappointing"
maybe it was MC's Mother?
I picked the date with Mia instead, what happened on the date with Sadie? You can use the spoiler option if you want.

Reactions: Chabs28

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I picked the date with Mia instead, what happened on the date with Sadie? You can use the spoiler option if you want.
Well i ditched mia at the beach then i go to isla then... i didn't tell mia the whole truth about having sex with isla then later on cindy calls the MC you can reject her if u want then later on sadie and mc will go the ferris wheel at night pick the first choice because sadie will kick the MC's balls if u pick the second choice ohhh that was funny LOL

Feb 1, 2021
yes but devs decided something else (i have forgot what it was) and later fixed it.

no idea, can always try re-dl.

cindy or emma? :p

sadie or vivian or maybe cindy's "mommy".

Thanks. Did try re-dl but doesn't help.
Game is working till that point.
Anybody else with tis issue?
Any other suggestions?

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I got this feeling Laura will be back to expose the MC and Mia secret relationship aaannddd we gotta choose a Route, threesome route? Solo route?, mom and daughter route? Single Parent Route (if Isla Divorces Sebastian) if i have given to choose i will choose Isla solo route because she deserves to be love and care because Sebastian is an asshole he's cheating Isla fuck him sorry for the word fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near same as with mia, some fun time, mc being hero (to get ferris wheel down) and then note.

Thanks. Did try re-dl but doesn't help.
Game is working till that point.
Anybody else with tis issue?
Any other suggestions?
post a save and some1 might try to help. you can also ask help on general troubleshooting.

I got this feeling Laura will be back to expose the MC and Mia secret relationship aaannddd we gotta choose a Route, threesome route? Solo route?, mom and daughter route? Single Parent Route (if Isla Divorces Sebastian) if i have given to choose i will choose Isla solo route because she deserves to be love and care because Sebastian is an asshole he's cheating Isla fuck him sorry for the word fuck
isla most likely divorces sebastian.

Reactions: Chabs28

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Wtf is up with the DL mirrors? I swear they purposely interrupt the transfer half way just to get you to pay up. The only one that works is Mega.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
If you ask me, i won't show up out of nowhere at my girlfriend's aunt/uncle without invitation and asking them with a sad, beggar face to live there entire summer. Thinking about that makes me sick
YES!!!!!! And iff I would be the aunt/uncle I wouldn't let them stay at my house for the entire summer without invitation. I would send them to hotel or some similar place with their partner, they can split the costs now that they are both there together.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes