deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I remember him saying that the Mom is not coming back and well she is back.
So yeah there should be NTR in SWM 2.
And yeah I want milfy city updates at regular intervals.
Pretty sure i remember him saying that there may or may not be a chance of mom appearing later in the game but there will be no sex whatsoever with her, that is if she ever appears.

Even now i can say what he said was lies because there was in this update another man who had some action. So yeah there should be NTR in SWM 2.
Never got around playing the update but i assume from what you said about another getting some action is that again in this update another guy gets to bang his girl. Aren't bf's/hubby allowed to fuck their gf's/ wife or is that something that MC can only do? If my assumption is wrong ignore all of what I just said except that you just wrote some dumb shit.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
unfortunately it will never happen. this because we have people complaining. yeah u know those people that want to have it their way and dont give a crap about others. they made the dev to stop making corruption/sharing choices.
instead we have vanilla/harem game that a lot of people love. and with that ruined this story.
Well, most people hate NTR, they can get that in real life. Real life harems in a 1-way open relationship with 0 jealousy, not so much (and is completely unrealistic, AVN's are mostly for fantasies). It's what polls are for, and the people that actually pay Inceton have spoken (by a large landslide %), no NTR. They made an entire NTR game dept and their less popular Inside Jennifer for those that want that (with a new one out now that one is completed, don't even know the name of it because I loathe NTR almost as much as sandbox "AVNs").

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone do me a solid please. Open your log.txt file and let me know what v of RenPy is on the 10g DL (it'll be the third line of the log file). There seems to be a discrepancy and I currently have no way to check the original. Regards.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Well, most people hate NTR, they can get that in real life. Real life harems in a 1-way open relationship with 0 jealousy, not so much (and is completely unrealistic, AVN's are mostly for fantasies). It's what polls are for, and the people that actually pay Inceton have spoken (by a large landslide %), no NTR. They made an entire NTR game dept and their less popular Inside Jennifer for those that want that (with a new one out now that one is completed, don't even know the name of it because I loathe NTR almost as much as sandbox "AVNs").
the dev can do whatever. its his choice.
but we are talking about this story. and it started with sharing content. she could do other males and even dad.
that story was how it all started. and now we get a vanilla/harem continuation instead.
for me it ruined the story.
sure, start a new game and make it harem.
the same crap happened with DMD, that was intended to be corruption/sharing. but dev decided to not do that, sure, fine. ruin the story, but lets go with that, and eventually returned with sharing much later that didnt work at all. because u can not force it either way. or have it or don't.
now to play Mia, that I know is a real slut, taking cocks everywhere and even suck her own dad.
and now shes something else that a NTR-hater enjoy playing? HAHAHAHA. yeah. sure.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
im literally missing those settings, like i cannot see any relationship setting in summer with mia

but i could last time i played lust theory
Ok so I got home and went to check again. The change relationships setting doesn't show up in the main menu. But it does show up during the game. So if you load up a save or start a new game then go to menu and check settings it should be there. You can't change relationships if an actual save isn't loaded.

If that doesn't work then idk what's up. Hope it helps.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good the first 3-4 chapters. Now just like [too] many other titles it's just coming up with silly stuff to keep it going...

Thank you and the best of luck.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Ok so I got home and went to check again. The change relationships setting doesn't show up in the main menu. But it does show up during the game. So if you load up a save or start a new game then go to menu and check settings it should be there. You can't change relationships if an actual save isn't loaded.

If that doesn't work then idk what's up. Hope it helps.
yeah thats the thing, it doesnt appear for me at all, even after starting a new game or loading a save file, its just not there and i dont know why, i thought it was something that only echoes of lust had.

maybe theres a way to troubleshoot but im just not sure, no matter how many times i restart the game/load a save..

for reference, this is all i'm seeing after loading a save RNasc4444

1666030012611.png

• Sad
Reactions: RNasc4444
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes