cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
boner feature code? anyone...anyone... Beuller?
showtime *cough*lazy*cough*

Most folks that use software for getting food on the table do stay updated. I bet most dev's keep their fucking PhotoShop up to date. I need a whisky. I simply hate wasting time like this where it's a brick wall I can't bust through. Doesn't happen often but this one's got me by the balls.
true but you know well that changing renpy during game is just asking troubles.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
yea we'll see.

maybe she can't get pregnant, mc came inside her couple times in swm1 and nothing.
I recall once during the cook-out after they nearly got caught. She nearly went into a panic after he came inside her when she was sitting on his lap and went to get a Plan B the next day I think. Pretty sure she's a walking Fertile Crescent, otherwise she'd probably let him creampie her pussy all the time. Apparently she doesn't like the side effects of birth control either or something. Hell I'd paint white icing on her pink donut (cervix) every chance I got. I bet she'd make some hot daughters that I could teach/corrupt 10-12 years later if she's cool like the MC's sister Nicole and their dauneice Leana in SSP.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969 and cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
showtime *cough*lazy*cough*

true but you know well that changing renpy during game is just asking troubles.
Well, the dev team is free to ask me my opinion and proofs as I know they can update to 7.4.11 from this version with zero issues. But I'm not on the payroll. Hell, I'm not on anyone's payroll. Where's my damn whisky!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I recall once during the cook-out after they nearly got caught. She nearly went into a panic after he came inside her when she was sitting on his lap and went to get a Plan B the next day I think. Pretty sure she's a walking Fertile Crescent, otherwise she'd probably let him creampie her pussy all the time. Apparently she doesn't like the side effects of birth control either or something. Hell I'd paint white icing on her pink donut (cervix) every chance I got. I bet she'd make some hot daughters that I could teach/corrupt 10-12 years later if she's cool like the MC's sister Nicole and their dauneice Leana in SSP.
well she might not know that she isn't fertile.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
well she might not know that she isn't fertile.
Only 1 way to find out. If she's never done birth control and is as slutty as she's seems to be maybe she can't get knocked up, but in this very update (E8) she says she's not as slutty as rumors suggest (of course they all say that :sneaky:).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Trikus

May 31, 2020
i said about size earlier. apparently they still use pngs instead webps like many other devs.
Which is why I said about compressing their graphics.
Did Mia and/or MC have sex with her in the first game?
MC did, which is why Mia left at the end of the first game. Mia fell in love with MC then discovered he was also having sex with their mom. A heartbroken Mia needed a clean break so she basically ran away from home to go live with Grace.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Lose those coloured haired chicks, they're all having Id-problems just above level boldheads or cutters.
A man shouldn't stick his D in crazy, this game would be great if Sadie wasn't in it.
And I don't see a plus with that other purple haired one.
Speaking about plus, there aren't much VN's where milfs are doable.
This game has two who might be hot 30yrs ago
Anal is for rainbow-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+/-0110011010-people.
So, more puss and less anal and the game might still get awesome.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Haven't played this in a while, i recall Viv being an insufferable little cunt and whom many didn't like. But now it seems most ppl play just for her content, this is an interesting turn of events. Might just play again to see what changed
There's no fucking way most people are playing solely for Vivian content. Most being 75% or better in my book. You could maybe say she has the most people looking forward to her content more than others. But only because Grace the flashback scenes. Personally, I redid an entire playthrough to make a sex scene involving her not happen.

All that being said it helps that she disappears for episodes at a time. And that her distrust of the MC isn't entirely unfounded. Most importantly she steps up when she's needed the most.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Would someone be kind & remind me who the woman in the end is? With the way it ends i'm sure its from SWM1 but i don't remember who she is :unsure:
The redhead? MC and Mia's mom Laura (whom the MC was fucking in SWM1 and Mia found out about it and left, but he then dumped her so he could fuck Mia).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Darius89

May 23, 2021
I miss some lewd scenes...
According to Inceton this update have 105 animations but i got about 70/75...
So far i got sadie/vivian threesome, grace in sauna, isla on yacht, sadie in our room, 3 mia scenes and giselle...
What did i miss?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes