Dec 9, 2020
Ok well... I'm probably gonna get boo'd off here, but I'm really much more interested in Summer with Grace... :p
Conflicted about seeing her getting gangbanged in the first memory, but it made her hotter that she could be a seductive slut when she wants to be, and oh my those tank tops, hopefully that's explored more with the MC. Not interested in Mia as much at this point /sadshrug

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Ok well... I'm probably gonna get boo'd off here, but I'm really much more interested in Summer with Grace... :p
Conflicted about seeing her getting gangbanged in the first memory, but it made her hotter that she could be a seductive slut when she wants to be, and oh my those tank tops, hopefully that's explored more with the MC. Not interested in Mia as much at this point /sadshrug
No boos from me! I'm definitely down for the prequel "Grace Gone Wild" :D

Reactions: Midnight Ghost

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol I was thinking more about her current time, but I'm down for Gracie Gone Wild Highschool years, which we're probably getting with these walks down memory lane anyways :D Just hope there's at least one per episode and not a one off with full attention to Mia.
highly unlikely that it'll be 1 time story. very expected that mc will bang auntie at some point.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not that it’ll stop the question from being asked a hundred more times, but there will never, ever be anything resembling ntr in this game that isn’t avoidable.
So there will be or will not be optional NTR?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
well no, dev said that ntr will be optional.
Unless there's some locked post on Patreon that has info that I cant see. All thats been said is that if there IS NTR then it will be optional, not a confirmation that there will be. Hence my question.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not that it’ll stop the question from being asked a hundred more times, but there will never, ever be anything resembling ntr in this game that isn’t avoidable.
Could have stopped after the word "game". :ROFLMAO:

If it's avoidable, fair enough, but if it's just going to more flashbacks like Grace's, then that's somewhat more fine because that's nowhere close to NTR. Just so long as we don't get scenes like this for Mia, regardless if they're avoidable scenes in the present day or flashbacks, then that'll be great. :giggle:

Reactions: spacecowboymccree

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unless there's some locked post on Patreon that has info that I cant see. All thats been said is that if there IS NTR then it will be optional, not a confirmation that there will be. Hence my question.
only dev knows if there'll be ntr and he won't tell but what we know atm mc will bang few other girls but will that be ntr is up-to-debate (debated to death).

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Any potential ntr stuff is a long way off and plans might change between now and then, so I can’t really give a definite answer. I was just saying that if there is going to be ntr, it would not only be optional, but there would also be a minimal amount of it.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Male protagonist? :unsure:
Mia should be the protagonist... she have her name In two episode...
Why she is not the protagonist? After what’s happen in the first ep she deserves the protagonist role!
... and why summer again?
There are four season in a year!
I will try... maybe when the game will be more consistent.

Good luck for Inceton

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Why she is not the protagonist? After what’s happen in the first ep she deserves the protagonist role!

Good luck for Inceton
Well to be fair it is called Summer With Mia, not Summer as Mia (or something around those lines)
I don't know why about the summer weather. Maybe Inceton has Adam Sandler syndrome :unsure: (jk)

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

Good luck for Inceton
It’s Summer because the game takes place during MC’s Summer break from college.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't see girls in bikinis or otherwise skimpy clothes during winter besides on poolparties nor outdoor sex and plenty of other things.

summer/spring is easiest to make since no need to make so many clothes (if bothers to have mc and his gfs different regular outfits) and no need to make footprints on snow.

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It’s Summer because the game takes place during MC’s Summer break from college.
Is the MC the same as episode 1?
If not, your answer have no sense... the characters are the same as episode 1?
Mia at the college does not have boyfriend?
Does she live only in summer times and freeze her life in the rest of the year?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes