ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't know if I like the changes to the MC, seems too toned down.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Is a little bit too soon to know if this is going to be a harem game, so we just have to wait and see. But I just hope that we don't get any NTR or sharing content on this Sequel i Fucking hate that content and if they do put that contain the game I hope is optional
Inceton have a patreon exclusive for ntr now, so it make no sense to think this game will have ntr since it isn't in Inceton Games NTR patreon.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Inceton have a patreon exclusive for ntr now, so it make no sense to think this game will have ntr since it isn't in Inceton Games NTR patreon.
So Inceton has too patreon? one patreon's one without ntr and one with ntr? Sorry if this question sounds stupid English is not my native language in some English words confuse me

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
So Inceton has too patreon? one patreon's one without ntr and one with ntr? Sorry if this question sounds stupid English is not my native language in some English words confuse me
I'm also not a english speaker

Inceton have Summer with Mia in this patreon:

and in that other patreon they're making a ntr game:

Reactions: LadyBee

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I'm also not a english speaker

Inceton have Summer with Mia in this patreon:

and in that other patreon they're making a ntr game:

So it's safe to assume that this game is not going to have NTR. But still I will keep my eyes open just in case. But i am 80% sure they are going to add sharing content and if they add that content I hope it's optional and not force like the first game

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.2] [Inceton] - Original Size: 926MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (232MB): -
Download Mac (214MB): -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
With Inceton you can basically assume your not going to get with Main Love interests any time soon. He quiet known for teasing you along then finding a reason to take it all away. All I can really suggest is if it is too much just walk away from his projects until he has some decent closure. He won't drag it on forever, eventually he'll have to give in or people will get bored and move on. I for one don't actually mind the slow burn in his games as they are actually good for the most part. That being said, if we still aren't anywhere decent and we are starting summer with Mia 3 I'll myself will consider quit playing. I invest off and on but won't invest ever again if I feel I'd becoming just a milking machine currently I don't believe that is the case.
Believe me, milking anything in this game is the last thing we intend on doing. It's quite the opposite in fact. As the writer, I'm actively trying to get to the good stuff as quickly as possible with the story remaining somewhat plausible.

Nov 18, 2019
Please, what I did wrong. I downloaded Episode 2, unzipped it, opened the game on my last save, continued the game and it ended at the same point as Episode 1! What did I do wrong, or is there no new content in Episode 2?

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
There seem to be some problems:
  • The red dots in the top right corner seem not to work. Nothing happens when you klick on them.
  • The arrow button, I guess for turning around for a different perspective, also does not work.
  • There is a logical error on the first scene with Vivian in episode 2 at the pool: First she has her top of and then, after the MC has jumped into the pool, she suddenly has her top on again like nothing happend. It does not even match with her previous bikini a few seconds ago.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It seems to me that I remember some episodes in the original Summer with Mia or whatever it was named then that this same thing happened. Now is this a re-make and up date of that?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
The extras are not working. The red button does nothing and the change view rotation is not working either. It already had the bonus content on without me inputting the code
Same here. I even deleted the save folder with the previous settings, but it still has Bonus Content turned on when launching.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes