Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Nope only Mia is completely fine for me. Time to time we can add Emma to the mix for spicing things up but that's it. :giggle:
never played this game on a path other than Mia only, that's the canon in my head. Don't even know how the others look, nor will I (other than the Sadie scenes that are mandatory)

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I enjoyed this VN very much. Once I started Returning to Mia I stopped playing other VNs until I finished this one. (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
We don't see eye to eye about LIs most of the time but you are absolutely right about this one.
She is everything good and some more. :giggle:
I never even played the first game.
But when I saw a picture of who I assumed at the time to be Mia when I found this thread, I knew I had to try this game.
And I'm glad I did it's really good.
I like it so much I bought it on steam.

Oct 10, 2022
I never even played the first game.
But when I saw a picture of who I assumed at the time to be Mia when I found this thread, I knew I had to try this game.
And I'm glad I did it's really good.
I like it so much I bought it on steam.
I played the first game, it's not as good as this one but still good because of Mia. :love:
I also bought the game on steam, though with selfish reasons. I thought maybe they'd consider making another one if people buy the game. :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I played the first game, it's not as good as this one but still good because of Mia. :love:
I also bought the game on steam, though with selfish reasons. I thought maybe they'd consider making another one if people buy the game. :giggle:
I don't really follow what inceton plans to develop, but for me the story had a good conclusion here, kids in progress etc., what else could they do? Unless they bring in some shitty drama in their life just to milk the IP some more :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes