Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Not bad, not sure about the guilt thing or why I want to play nice guy just for the girlfriend, probable should of made her ugly maybe lol

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I don't know if it is the walkthrough mod or something with the game, but when I play the game it says Bonus Content is On, even though I was never asked for the code, which is strange. I cannot click the little buttons to see the image like I am supposed to.

UPDATE: I see others having the game issue. I went to their Discord and wrote about it in the Bugs area. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Aunt's flashback scenes are camouflage ntr even if player choose not to hear it ? :FacePalm: then how about Mia and her boyfriend while MC is with Mom? well actually I don't care about Grace, her past don't matter , I'd rather be with Mom she is prettier and hotter for my taste but still prefer Mia the most so no hot scene with her means no play :(

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Aunt's flashback scenes are camouflage ntr even if player choose not to hear it ? :FacePalm: then how about Mia and her boyfriend while MC is with Mom? well actually I don't care about Grace, her past don't matter , I'd rather be with Mom she is prettier and hotter for my taste but still prefer Mia the most so no hot scene with her means no play :(
I didn't know that Mia has a new boyfriend and speaking of Mom , MC and her already had a getaway banging , I am hoping there will be with Mia too

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Try not to judge her too soon. I have a feeling you're eventually going to change your mind about her.
Thats gonna be a hard job, lets see if you can pull it off. And I have to agree with criestoomuch, a simple dark past will not even be close enough to make me change my mind about her. Hopefully you got something more significant planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's with all the crying about NTR about? You can't seriously be asking a woman about her past experiences and then cry about seeing ntr. Not to mention game asks you several times you want to go down that road. Also Yes summer with mia had an ntr off switch.
well you should know by now that ntr haters see ntr everywhere.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I'm gonna call it now, *Spoiler Alert*: Grace and Sebastian was couple in the past and got pregnant. Grace being the "free-spirited" person that she was when she was younger, got scared and didn't want to be tied down to a single guy. So she left Sebastian and her kid which would later grow up to become Cindy. Making Cindy and the MC secretly cousins. It's kinda fucked up but it fits the theme of the story perfectly well. The MC is haunted by his incestuous relationships in the past and is trying to move on but is now given the option to unknowingly get right back in to the "family-business" and I'm not talking about the bar.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So there's a past story of grace in this episode too? I thought there won't be any such stories after Inceton have their own NTR patreon account where people actually ENJOY such scenes.

If you really want sex scenes to be there in each update, let those scenes be between MC and Mia from the past. I am sure people subscribed to your non-NTR account will like that. Have a poll if you want to know what your subscribers like. Please invest more time in those scenes which every subscriber of yours will enjoy.

Also NTR-haters and voyuers don't go hand in hand mostly. I don't expect girls to be virgins but i really think there's a difference between a girl who had 4 guys or 40 guys in her past.

Not even interested in grace but it's sad that time is spent on those content I won't even see. Also if i decline to hear about her past in 1st episode there shouldn't be an option for me to hear her past story in 2nd episode too.

The story on the other hand really got me hooked so looking forward to the next update.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I really like Echoes of Lust and want to try this, but thought it would be best to play the original "Summer with Mia".

Found the thread and none of the many links I found there still work.

Anyone know of one, or maybe the dev could/should keep a working link in this current thread>

(I tried a search but hard to quantify)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'm gonna call it now, *Spoiler Alert*: Grace and Sebastian was couple in the past and got pregnant. Grace being the "free-spirited" person that she was when she was younger, got scared and didn't want to be tied down to a single guy. So she left Sebastian and her kid which would later grow up to become Cindy. Making Cindy and the MC secretly cousins. It's kinda fucked up but it fits the theme of the story perfectly well. The MC is haunted by his incestuous relationships in the past and is trying to move on but is now given the option to unknowingly get right back in to the "family-business" and I'm not talking about the bar.
That's an interesting and well specified theory. I like it.
So there's a past story of grace in this episode too? I thought there won't be any such stories after Inceton have their own NTR patreon account where people actually ENJOY such scenes.

If you really want sex scenes to be there in each update, let those scenes be between MC and Mia from the past. I am sure people subscribed to your non-NTR account will like that. Have a poll if you want to know what your subscribers like. Please invest more time in those scenes which every subscriber of yours will enjoy.

Also NTR-haters and voyuers don't go hand in hand mostly. I don't expect girls to be virgins but i really think there's a difference between a girl who had 4 guys or 40 guys in her past.

Not even interested in grace but it's sad that time is spent on those content I won't even see. Also if i decline to hear about her past in 1st episode there shouldn't be an option for me to hear her past story in 2nd episode too.

The story on the other hand really got me hooked so looking forward to the next update.
It might be a good idea to make a poll at some point to gauge how people feel about these scenes. And if it were to turn out that the vast majority didn't like them, then I'd probably reconsider adding any more.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does your game launch with "Bonus Content is ON" and no way to switch it off or to enter a new code? I'm guessing this bug might be related to that.
Actually, if you're using ShaddyModda's WT Mod, it automatically unlocks the bonus content, but the other things are definitely issues with the game itself

Reactions: tossler

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The gallery is nice, but having a scene gallery of already seen scenes would even be nicer... ;)
Nice cliffhanger, by the way! (y)

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes