cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's a good morning when there's 60 kilos weight on stomach?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I've never played this, which one shoud I start out with. the naming of them is kinda confusing.
Summer with Mia is the first game in the series. This one was originally called Summer with Mia 2, but later changed to Returning to Mia. Chronologically this game takes place after the original Summer with Mia so you should play that first (imo it's not mandatory, the game stands well on his own but some past events and references you may not fully understand)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Summer with Mia is the first game in the series. This one was originally called Summer with Mia 2, but later changed to Returning to Mia. Chronologically this game takes place after the original Summer with Mia so you should play that first (imo it's not mandatory, the game stands well on his own but some past events and references you may not fully understand)
True

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never played this, which one shoud I start out with. the naming of them is kinda confusing.
as said start on summer with mia to get full story even start of this tells what happened on swm and then this.

name was originally summer with mia 2 but steam said that not allowed to have 2 games with near same name (steam mod just forgot that big companies etc are allowed to do that) so this got changed to returning.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
name was originally summer with mia 2 but steam said that not allowed to have 2 games with near same name (steam mod just forgot that big companies etc are allowed to do that) so this got changed to returning.
ha, I didn't know that bit of trivia, interesting. So I guess they should pull most of CoD titles and so on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ha, I didn't know that bit of trivia, interesting. So I guess they should pull most of CoD titles and so on :ROFLMAO:
some1 from inceton games posted that reason here when part 9 came. like i said doesn't concern ea, ubi, etc.

Reactions: Elduriel

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
And i heard thet one of the scenes from RtM violated some Steam regulations... so they had to change it.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
that was auntie's flashbacks on how she got good grades from high school.

1 thing puzzles me on that pic still, where the heck is mc's head.
1. I heard that, but what was wrong with it? I do not refer to Steam version, but i have also some earlier version from here, and for me both scenes are the same...

2. Under the bottom frame ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. I heard that, but what was wrong with it? I do not refer to Steam version, but i have also some earlier version from here, and for me both scenes are the same...
nothing except they didn't want to do 2 versions (patreon (schoolgirl) and steam (college girl), 1 dev got same problem, continued to do 2 versions until saying fuck this and abandoned game for now) so auntie flashback was changed to college and she wasn't dressed as schoolgirl anymore (game can glitch and still show her dressed as schoolgirl) and was older naturally.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes