• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

oste22

May 31, 2017
EoL will prob update on saturday, so after that they begin working on next update of SwM so i will say a month and a half till next update

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does not feel like the same characters from the first one, almost like they got watered down a bit.

Oct 8, 2019
Does not feel like the same characters from the first one, almost like they got watered down a bit.
I mean it has been two years in story, that is enough time for some to mature. But from what I've read, the mc will eventually be able to go back to his old hedonistic ways.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a lot time has passed, mia isn't same party girl (airhead) as before and mc has become more responsible.

doubt you were same at age of 20 what you were at age of 18.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
a lot time has passed, mia isn't same party girl (airhead) as before and mc has become more responsible.

doubt you were same at age of 20 what you were at age of 18.
Eh, that period's a blur, too much time with the bong.

Does that make the goal of the game regression? Seems like it should go the opposite way, overcome flaws to find a way to make Mia happy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does that make the goal of the game regression? Seems like it should go the opposite way, overcome flaws to find a way to make Mia happy.
goal is to rekindle that fire between mc and mia and that'll lead them to marriage (afawk).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes