Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Very promising start good amount of content for a 0.1 looking forward to more alredy, a well done revenge story on a truly horrible person is always good time if you ask me.
Funny how many people are commenting on lisa's hair, while I personally agree that she got a downgrade that is higly
subjective and ultimatly down to what the game maker wants for the character.

Reactions: Freki

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow, that is how you make a first release. Plenty of content, beautiful renders, an interesting (and hopefully) deep plot. I look forward to peeling away the layers and finding out what is happening.

Some minor quibbles:
1) The stat page is just a gallery of women, it should list everyone (including the MC). Also it doesn't list names and I am not familiar enough with the characters to be able to instantly recognize them, I end up having to hunt and click on each of the characters until I find the right one.
2) The stat page wastes space explaining the character's nicknames, instead explain their relationship to the MC and where they met the MC. Maybe add some random tidbit - favorite color, favorite ice cream flavor, favorite sexual position, favorite book, etc
3) There are some errors in grammar that make sentences clunky, you might want to give it another read through and smooth it out.
4) There is no reason to not fire Clara since she is obviously working for Linda. Also do not force us to "punish" her in anyway besides firing her. If there is an option for other punishments that's fine but not everyone has that kink.
5) Please stop with the "mysterious" MC schtick, just explain what his company does and what he has done with the last 10 years to us. It's not going to be a shocking revelation to the audience.
6) The MC doesn't look old enough. If his mom died when he was 10 and then Linda moved in and he was tossed out at ~18 then he should look 28. He looks 20.
7) Please let us know in the beginning that the MC is in a relationship with Mary and Khloe. And if it is an open relationship. I feel like having sex with Kelly was cheating on those two but I didn't even know until I clicked on Mary's picture in the Stats page (which only opens up after the MC talks to her).

Errors:
Lisa is listed as being a 20 year old lawyer on the stat page. Considering the 4 year degree and 3 years of law school this is most likely an error.
When the MC and Lisa go up to her room to talk the screen stays on the image of Sandra and Emily talking on the phone. It moves off that page when they get into Lisa's room.
The next day when Lisa shows up at the office the MC and her talk as if they went up to her room and talked regardless of what the player chooses.
We make a decision on whether Sandra's salary is too much or just right with no idea of finances at all. At least dummy up a screen that shows the amount and how rich the company or the MC is. How can we judge that without any information?
The MC needs to be more assertive in tone and dialogue, he should be someone we all can agree women will go after instead of a college age looking kid.

A chocolate milk shake for lunch? Seriously? :ROFLMAO:
I want to support all of that, especially everything I highlighted :)

And to add to that ....

this game showers you with hot looking women ... you get cramps in your dick by just walking around ^^

Oh and at lunch - its more or less a repetition from the day before in Lisa's room - that is boring to read. Maybe change it so only players that leave early the day before get that.

And PLEASE - I need a option to let Lisa keep her hair ... I dont understand that obsession with short hair of some ppl. There is no "to long" for women's head hair. And yes - she still does look cute .. but I just liked the long hair more ..

Another thing ... way to many singles in that pool of girls - we need some to get them the chance to cheat on their partners ... ;)

This is a great first release. Really happy that we have another good game on the list and hope the development will continue and the updates can keep the quality of this release.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really good game for a 0.1, but has a lot of room for improvement. Sometimes the scenes doesn't flow, the text feels clunky (to me), and the story has moments that are confusing... like: "really? She is in the office and nobody can find her? She is my employee and the girlfriend of Lisa's friend whit that age? Its impossible for my lawyer to solve the money problem, but i can do it easy peasy?"
Again, good game!! Beautiful dames and interesting story, but can improve ;)
Good luck Karabinek (y)

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Very amazing game so far can't wait to see more! just wanted to let you know there's an error that pops up when you try to view Clara's bio stats screen after you punish her (last encounter you have with her).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ubblesnop
Nov 24, 2017
As the story in the opening post tells: The mother of three sisters was a former neighbor who moved in and eventually forced MC to move out. Also, no marriage between the former neighbor and MC's dad.
Yes I know, however, wouldn't there be some type of relationship between the sisters if they all going be involved with the MC.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: I decided not continue this project after 0.45. I just never updated the post.

Edit: Updated to v0.45

You can find this and my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes