E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It is stated by Clara and the ex step mom that Amy was a newer hire though.
Only prob i have with Amy being dead guys sister is this.....why would she be investigating a company for his death? I gotta wonder if maybe Linda was responsible for that kids death if amy is related to him.
Amy works in finance.....id find it more believable she undercover investigating Linda.....but who knows? Like i said....this game is catering to my paranoia :ROFLMAO:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I'm going to try to shift the topic and NOT talk about a certain girl's backstory. Let's look at another character.

There's something about Amy :illuminati:

She's the one who rumbled us onto Steven, displays knowledge of how the company operates, and is also revealed to be someone known to Clara and Linda by name. So an employee of the company who's been working there for a while then.
View attachment 672173

Yet she shows up later at the pool claiming to Lisa that she's only in town on vacation visiting grandma - clearly a lie. Her bio, meanwhile, says she's a college student.
View attachment 672174

Her meeting with Rachel at the club was no accident methinks. She's an insider in the company and is apparently also now trying to weasel her way into the family by trying to lure Lisa into a lesbian relationship via Rachel.

So who is she? An agent working for powers yet to be revealed. Someone working for Linda's boss? An undercover cop?

I'm thinking that's she's possibly the sister of the friend who fell off a cliff. Now grown up, she's trying to find out how her brother really died. Dun dun dun....:illuminati:
Interesting theory.... I wonder if you might have forgotten that University/College has "Vacations" but interesting points there. I'll let you all keep talking about the rest of this theory...

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Saturn

Jun 10, 2017
Great visuals and solid story line so far and this 0.1 is bigger than the last 0.4 I played recently so its a thumbs up from me :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
javikaston a pixie cut is not a "boy haircut" it is actually women's fassion, but please understand that there was a reason for that, and it's even being talked about on the patreon for those that actually support him. I would also like to point out that your post also contains a very hateful term and very offensive to me personally. I won't even quote your post because of it being there.

I get it though you don't like the pixie cut, i don't really like it either. but i work with Karabinek to get this better and support his decisions and I think he is already handling the backlash on this one topic very well and I wait to see what will become of it.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
javikaston a pixie cut is not a "boy haircut" it is actually women's fassion, but please understand that there was a reason for that, and it's even being talked about on the patreon for those that actually support him. I would also like to point out that your post also contains a very hateful term and very offensive to me personally. I won't even quote your post because of it being there.

I get it though you don't like the pixie cut, i don't really like it either. but i work with Karabinek to get this better and support his decisions and I think he is already handling the backlash on this one topic very well and I wait to see what will become of it.
Could you tell us pirate the outcome of the hair poll?

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Interesting theory Darkmetal . I think the part about her being a college student (from which she could be taking a year off or something) and her living with grandma could be true. The latter would actually strengthen your theory as her family would have to be originally from this town (but mom and dad moved away due to the tragedy?)

Reactions: Darkmetal
May 4, 2017
The story premise is interesting. It has a lot of potential, but the writing is straight up amateur level at best. In books and in life things don't just happen like that. The story is about revenge and people with ulterior motives don't just burst out in flames saying they will get revenge. I mean what kind of revenge is it if the other party knows you are gunning for them? Plus the girls just lost everything and they're being dicks to the MC, they don't want to lose everything but it's his now and yet they treat him like that. The dev could improve on the writing by adding more subtlety to the writing seeing how the story is about revenge and not humor, with humor you are free to exaggerate things because they do work but in revenge not so much. Visuals are alright but I rarely care about that so I will not comment on them. I will wait for a few more updates see how the writing goes and then decide whether to support this game or not.

Good Luck

Reactions: botc76

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
The dev hasn't uploaded a status update for 2 weeks or so does anyone know the progress of the second update?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The dev hasn't uploaded a status update for 2 weeks or so does anyone know the progress of the second update?
The dev posted the walkthrough on Patreon May 27th, a little over a week ago. He posted preview images on Discord this morning. It's fine. No need to worry.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

stu241

May 24, 2020
is there no audio in this game? I have played till first scene after bar but no audio till yet.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there no audio in this game? I have played till first scene after bar but no audio till yet.
No there is no audio at this time like many of the VN's out there. the option is there as a default in the Ren'Py framework instead of making it only if there is some audio but there for anything.

Rudy286 With what is going on in the world today with the pandemic and in some places protests, please do not worry that our dev is going to post every day. I assure you Karabinek does think about the game atleast every day but some days are better than others due to real life obligations during this time. I am sure he appreciates your concern.

Reactions: MrFriendly

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Dudeeeee, I like this MC. Asserting his dominance right there. I mean it's not about sexuality but cunning and brutality of him.
Also older women has bonuses. (not milfs but mature women)

Moving "Reunion" into "Won't delete" folder.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
That was a pretty long first release. I really enjoyed the game so far. Pretty cool story with nice models and renders. I love the fact that you can have some girls submissive and some girls romantic. Cant wait for more!!!

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes