Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sandra is one of my favorite characters in this game, but I am bothered by her past that she was raped.. I don't like such stories. Pointless.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for version 0.65

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download:

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Nope, preceded as in the scene where Khloe suggested buying out the debt came before the scene where she suggested locking Linda in a basement and feeding her only bread and water.

And the MC agreed rather enthusiastically with her plans. Though Mary mentioned that she found it disturbing.
:unsure: My mistake. I was apparently either tired or drunk when I made that statement, because I remember it now. :LOL:

Reactions: Pif paf

sienk0101

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"
Dziękii stary

Reactions: Raiden1977

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Interesting game, it's in early stages, but it has a lot of content. I think this will be worth of closer look.
PS,
I don't get why so much of discussion about Linda's future... I mean you can totally avoid it. And yes, it's harsh but really there is no way to remain morally superior and do some hardcore domination...

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this game is getting better , it might be huge dl but the pics are awesome quality,the story is playing out well looking forward to more in the coming months

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Same thoughts, I literally got the same feeling and disappointment playing WYM in later patches. I know they have harem tags but this many characters is so bizarre. None of them gets enough development and it becomes harem simulator instantly.
This. Anytime I see a game reaching double digits with its "available" romantic interests I just drop it. Because I know it'll just be a pokemon "catch 'em all" simulator, where the same 2-3 character archetypes are copy pasted in a gazillion different chicks and none gets any real development.

And in the end, they 'll all be happy to share MC's magical dick without any drama and jealousy like some kind of mind-controlled drones. Something that never happened in the actual harems of old, much less in a modern society setting like these games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a feeling that the line, is an attempt of a comedic response, not to be taken seriously, the MC is quite the knight which is why so many people like him
There are also a lot of people saying this is a revenge hardcore domination game.

It does also have the corruption tag and planned slavery the first of which tends to have girls as drooling cumdumps.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying it's a bad game it's just i'm more of a romance and rainbows kinda gal. I don't find corruption and cruelty to be enjoyable in any way and I play games like this to enjoy them.

I'm also a sub and it does irk me when people use it as forced domination which is in essence just rape. I've never been a fan of forced submission, I find it quite disturbing.

I don't think i'm the target audience for this and that's okay. Not all games are for everyone and i'm sure the people that are the target audience will love it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm loving the game, I wish there were more animations during sex scenes, but that is something that can always be improved in the future.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am curious about the exact story of Mary and Khloe, how MC met them, what happened to them, what situation they were in. This intrigued me from the MC's conversation with Lisa.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Why almost all of the scenes in the gallery, remain locked even if i press unlock all? Am i missing something?
There aren't many scenes in the gallery. I will be releasing an update to the mod today with a bunch of extra features. Including extra gallery scenes, and removing the locked images that don't link to a scene.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I hope someone from the staff will OP your mod so people don't need to search for it. Thanks for the mod and keep up the good work bro.
It is in the OP, under the Extra header, "Gallery Mod". I have asked Karabinek to rename the link to "OscarSix Mod"

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Karabinek Your women drawings are pretyy amazing i love them (Except lisa she is not attaractive at all to me) and animations in last version was better than this and they were more. I see you decrease their amount of number and made them more short aswell. You will made new version like that to?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes