XV71

Feb 25, 2020
game ends at same day coz of walkthrough mod, do I have to wait for the walkthrough to update or is there a way to remove it

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So let me get this straight, I have to download 4 parts and download the 4.5 to 5 patch to play the whole game? If I don't have it anymore. I played this a long time ago but I don't remember it being broken into 4 parts.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
So let me get this straight, I have to download 4 parts and download the 4.5 to 5 patch to play the whole game? If I don't have it anymore. I played this a long time ago but I don't remember it being broken into 4 parts.
you don't need to download in parts just download the compressed version and the compressed patch aswell

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'll post a torrent (that doesn't require an account) as soon as it's finished compressing, it's looking like it's gonna take a while though. Hopefully it finishes within 20 minutes as I have a doctors appointment afterwards :WutFace:

edit; it's 21gb uncompressed by the way, and it's looking like it won't finish in time so it'll likely be 90 minutes give or take. Sorry!

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
so I just place the patch_05 and script file inside the game folder? I just did and the game doesn't continue to 0.5.

Edit: Nvm I had to unren the patch file.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'll post a torrent (that doesn't require an account) as soon as it's finished compressing, it's looking like it's gonna take a while though. Hopefully it finishes within 20 minutes as I have a doctors appointment afterwards :WutFace:

edit; it's 21gb uncompressed by the way, and it's looking like it won't finish in time so it'll likely be 90 minutes give or take. Sorry!
No worries mate, without your torrents games like this is just literally un-downloadable... I can't even understand why DEV not using any way decrease file size at this rate...

Last edited:

LaYxOn84

Aug 20, 2020
anyone has MEGA link? 18gb is a lot and I only have plan for mega and allow to pause and resume with their desktop app

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
anyone has MEGA link? 18gb is a lot and I only have plan for mega and allow to pause and resume with their desktop app
Strangely enough there is no Mega. Mega is about the only download service I trust. The rest are sketchy or take extremely long to download files.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Are you stoopid or something? That war is the main reason the update isn't out yet! Maybe the dev shouldn't have mentioned anything and just delay it without any information, i'm sure that would work out well around here.....
U r stoopid if u believe in everything what devs says. Here a thousands devs and 98% off them have a hardest life to leave, as they say. Feels like this is not adult game hub anymore, but just one big support website for ppl who needs help. This is game portal, where dev publish a game to get money from it, money for the job done, no update= no money, this is how it's suppose to be done, but in nova days, ppl r ready to throw money for just a random guy on internet, just because he wrote something.

Reality is, patreon gives u opportunity to do nothing for the months and still get the money, I lost so much money on random subscriptions just because I forgot to cancel and how many ppl like this? a lot, and of course devs know that, most of them will milk patrons till the end, it's human factor, it's easy money, but don't call other people stoopid when you yourself believe in unicorns and good people.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
U r stoopid if u believe in everything what devs says. Here a thousands devs and 98% off them have a hardest life to leave, as they say. Feels like this is not adult game hub anymore, but just one big support website for ppl who needs help. This is game portal, where dev publish a game to get money from it, money for the job done, no update= no money, this is how it's suppose to be done, but in nova days, ppl r ready to throw money for just a random guy on internet, just because he wrote something.

Reality is, patreon gives u opportunity to do nothing for the months and still get the money, I lost so much money on random subscriptions just because I forgot to cancel and how many ppl like this? a lot, and of course devs know that, most of them will milk patrons till the end, it's human factor, it's easy money, but don't call other people stoopid when you yourself believe in unicorns and good people.
Oh the irony...

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes