Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Niice... Anonfile downloads 5.1/5.6 GB and then speed drops to 0. Gdrive doesn't work. Gofile doesn't work. Mega doesn't allow me to download it because it's too big for free account. And Uploadhaven downloads so "fast" I'll have to wait 21 hours for it to finish.

Reactions: matt.tee

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Damn... finally some Linda content and the story is finally starting to be put together. This would be one of the best games on this site if it was more compacted towards a smaller harem, new girls keep appearing after each update while there is not enough development with the current ones. I think it is fine for one-night stands but having all of them want to be part of a harem is a little too much. There is not enough screen time for all of them which spread thin all the content. And come on... the game is 14 days straight at this point, the MC is a fucking beast if he can keep his libido going on for so long nonstop.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Damn... finally some Linda content and the story is finally starting to be put together. This would be one of the best games on this site if it was more compacted towards a smaller harem, new girls keep appearing after each update while there is not enough development with the current ones. I think it is fine for one-night stands but having all of them want to be part of a harem is a little too much. There is not enough screen time for all of them which spread thin all the content. And come on... the game is 14 days straight at this point, the MC is a fucking beast if he can keep his libido going on for so long nonstop.
i thought it was already overcrowded when he had 5/6 girls but now its gone nutz, don't know how he's going to end this unless he literally writes 50 different endings for all the different pairings people will have.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
yea, too many girls are here right now :D i wonder if dev have plans for one big orgy with all of them :cool:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I decided to look into the archive to see which pictures I missed, it seems there are 2 versions of Anya (asian look alike), one with beautiful breasts, and the other with huge cow-tits, the biggest joke is, that the ones with the beautiful breasts, is called '_sb'. I would suggest 'small breasts', instead of the other naming it '_hcb'.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.65

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
KNOWN ISSUES
The dev team knows that there are issues with the gallery code.
Some items aren't available from the main menu, but are available during gameplay.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.52669/post-11140449

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'jennifer', 'lisa', 'nicole', 'linda', 'sandra', 'khloe', 'mary', 'kelly', 'ming',
        'clara', 'isabella', 'rachel', 'amy', 'holly', 'becky', 'madison', 'veronica',
        'emily', 'keira', 'megan', 'jill', 'karen', 'jessica', 'anya', 'kayla', 'jade',
        'amber', 'paige', 'lucy', 'maya', 'kate'
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        varname = gallery_unlock_item + '_enabled'
        if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
            setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah it will soon hit MOTHERLESS levels of harem members. :ROFLMAO:
The title is ironic considering MC turning all the girls into mothers

i thought it was already overcrowded when he had 5/6 girls but now its gone nutz, don't know how he's going to end this unless he literally writes 50 different endings for all the different pairings people will have.
For me just one ending with all of them pregnant is enough.

Reactions: MorphRO

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn.. can't complain much for free content but it's so disappointing when a game this far along needs to be restarted, especially when I have 40 in the folder already.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused with all the comments on the subject (search function is not great for this), if someone could confirm, is there "actual" rape in the game (mc raping someone) or not?
Thanks

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
yea, too many girls are here right now :D i wonder if dev have plans for one big orgy with all of them :cool:
Yea, i get you. Popping new girls right and left. And no matter what, they join all in.
At first it was realy a great game, stats realy did matter, you could decide if you would be with a girl or not, impregnate them or not. End relationships if you want. But now you can click what you want, it dosent matter at the end. Worst part is old LIs, like Clara or Rachel dosent show up anymore. I would liked more if i could invite them in the family instead some others like Anya or Jessica. Dont get my wrong, game is not bad and the renders and girls are top. But the codeing droped bad, get some errors, becuse i dont fancy the stepmom and missing images and the "harem" it is just silly by now.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Yeesh, no wonder the game size's alot smaller. There's so many renders and animations removed. Not saying it's a bad thing, but kinda sad that so many scenes were lacking animations in the beginning now.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Hey quick question for people who already play the VN. How's the slave/domination content? Didn't find so much with the search function. From what I get, the game has already a very unrealistic plot and I'm in the mood for silly unrealistic fetish fantasies. Can we dominate/train the "LI's" to be obedient slaves? Can we at least corrupt them all or is that only a "one charakter for a specific fetish" situation?

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes