OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hey quick question for people who already play the VN. How's the slave/domination content? Didn't find so much with the search function. From what I get, the game has already a very unrealistic plot and I'm in the mood for silly unrealistic fetish fantasies. Can we dominate/train the "LI's" to be obedient slaves? Can we at least corrupt them all or is that only a "one charakter for a specific fetish" situation?

I start by saying that the plot of this VN is far from unrealistic, maybe a bit extreme, but is pretty real.

You can gain submissive points with:
-Linda
-Clara
-Nicole
-Keira and her girlfriend
-The mother and daughter that blackmail Nicole
With all the other LIs you can only gain love points or breakup the relationship (except with the two initial girlfriends Mary and Khloe)

So far there are no particular submissive fetishes.

Reactions: Gribaboz

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
yuck! he kisses amy while his cum is on her face.

Don't do that dev, don't do that!
I just notice that the Halloween special is no longer available anywhere on the menu. Is there a way to access it? I assume this was a mistake and should still be somewhere inside the code of the game.
jessica's school pictorial is also missing.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Well that's only the games I've played and doesn't count new games or the ones I need to start over. Total would be closer to 60 but that's just depressing to think about. lol
Hey, nothing depressing about it. Know it's not a competition, but got 151 games at the moment and I think they're all good and that's after I deleted all the complete, onhold and abandoned ones. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fishbrain

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
2 of Anya's Gallery scenes, are missing images... or is it just me?
I checked all the other replay scenes, and they seem ok, just those 2 had red text errors.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
I always want to tell whoever uploads games here, with the caveat that "old saves won't work", that that info either needs to be dated, or given a version number, such as "any saves prior to v0.60". Reading the Changes spoiler, seems like old saves won't work beginning with this new version?

Dargster

Jun 24, 2021
I'm a bit confused with all the comments on the subject (search function is not great for this), if someone could confirm, is there "actual" rape in the game (mc raping someone) or not?
Thanks
As at the current release 0.60 the MC has not/does not rape anyone. The only time rape is mentioned is in story talking of things that have happened in the past (and the MC was not involved).

• Red Heart
Reactions: darksorrow

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know its a harem game, but it's getting al little ridiculous. I have like 15 girls in my harem. I know that we are in times that getting bored with anything after a minute, but come on.
I'm sorry but playing a harem game and complaining about the number of women is like playing a vanilla romance game and griping about how much romance there is. Or playing a NTR game and complaining about being cucked. I don't get it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Why is the current size of the game so much smaller now? Is it due to compression or is it because it has been started over and has not caught up to where the previous version was at?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone, newbie to this game.
Would just like to ask the veterans here

what's the actual canon story of the game? I think I got confused with the incest tag and the incest patch altogether, is there really supposed to be any incest in the plot?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi everyone, newbie to this game.
Would just like to ask the veterans here

what's the actual canon story of the game? I think I got confused with the incest tag and the incest patch altogether, is there really supposed to be any incest in the plot?
You don't need the patch, the incest is between the 2 sisters (canon, and is actually in the story, that is why no patch needed, and are not related to the MC), the patch forces content that isn't really relevant to the story. If you're new as you say, I suggest playing without it.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
You don't need the patch, the incest is between the 2 sisters (canon, and is actually in the story, that is why no patch needed, and are not related to the MC), the patch forces content that isn't really relevant to the story. If you're new as you say, I suggest playing without it.
Thanks so much for the info mate.
Will do.
Cheers =)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
But, hey, if later on you feel like you want to see what the content looks like later on, you can always apply and load saves if you feel like you would like it the other way.
Thank you my friend, yes I'll keep this in mind.
Truly happy for your help! Good fortune to you mate. =)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you my friend, yes I'll keep this in mind.
Truly happy for your help! Good fortune to you mate. =)
Yeah, most patches are fan-made, and in some cases unless they re-write the story, most of the time it doesn't make sense.

I guess it just depends on the side of the fence you are on.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please port for android thanks
Gave it a try yesterday (request on discord)Keep in mind that the ingame phone has tiny buttons and is probably a bit hard to access. Hope it's working for you.
Info: the game has a WT now on it's own, therefore not added the WT Mod. But I added a gallery unlock on my own and some more game settings.

Dec. 12, 2023
Updated the port to v0.65
Info: I had two missing images in my test playthrough, you can press ignore to continue.

Android port from the game high compressed
with integrated gallery unlocker v0.65 (~1.9GB)
-
Info: old saves made before game version v0.60 are not compatible because of the game rework with v0.60!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes