Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm Sorry but WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVING FUCK IS THAT?! :WutFace: :sick:
Nightmare fuel. It was supposed to be two friends holding hands, greeting each other.
rendering machine went kaputt.
Definitely a "Dude, something went wrong."
i cant stop laughing
How can you laugh. Those eyes poking out like that must hurt.
*sigh*

Fine, yes...

*sigh*
This is what these two were supposed to look like.
IC C01S01R21 Yes.png IC C01S01R20.png
A little less scary...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
haha. Linda just smacked the fuck out of the MC with al lamp cause he was turning into a softcock. Lets see if the MC stops being a dumbass realizes his "treating her nicely and not hurt her" isnt going to work like it never did lol. And carries out his revenge properly now. I was getting worried for a while there but now the MC has no exuse. Treat her like a dirty animal she is. Been hoping Lisa would vent her frustration on her too. It be super hot if she starting domming/humiliating her mother as a dirty animal too.

I honestly feel glad the MC should learn this lesson. He should be dragging her through the mud. If this isnt wake up call for the MC, then nothing will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I get errors after fucking Anya when checking her stats, can't get pass it unless rollback, any fix for that?
It seems there is a stats issue after sex scenes with Anya.
I created a fix for that.

1/ Copy and paste the file "stats.rpy" below in the game directory: \Reunion-0.60-pc\game\
2/ Open the game.

Now the stats should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja and lumley

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I made another fix for the missing music in the main menu.
If you want hear it :

1/ Copy and paste the file "options.rpy" below in the game directory: \Reunion-0.60-pc\game\
2/ Open the game. ;)

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It seems there is a stats issue after sex scenes with Anya.
I created a fix for that.

1/ Copy and paste the file "stats.rpy" below in the game directory: \Reunion-0.60-pc\game\
2/ Open the game.

Now the stats should work.
Thanks for trying, but this isn't a downloadable file, it's the whole Python program and wouldn't know what to do with it lol.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So I have a bit of a dilemma,So I'm doing my first playtrough and I'm on day 7 and when talking with Mary and Khloe about the girls you are involved with Becky isn't mentioned by the MC even tho I have 5 love points,A pregnancy token and 1 and a half heart with her I'm just curious if thats a bug or intentional?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes