Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
oh noes, what is he doing on pirate forum :ROFLMAO:
I understand that... but most people seem to participate in discussions on this forum (even if they are sometimes very negative in tone) they don't just start asking people for free updates when they are new on a forum with barely any posts.

Edit: I think most forum that serve a similar function have like requirements (like certain amount of posts or rep) before you are usually even allowed to do stuff like that. But whatever, just ignore my post as I'm just ranting

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I understand that... but most people seem to participate in discussions on this forum (even if they are sometimes very negative in tone) they don't just start asking people for free updates when they are new on a forum with barely any posts.

Edit: I think most forum that serve a similar function have like requirements (like certain amount of posts or rep) before you are usually even allowed to do stuff like that. But whatever, just ignore my post as I'm just ranting
The best advice I can give is: just scroll over/ignore those postings (Android???; Update???).
Only requirement I remember is, that you need at least three postings until posting links.

Reactions: Skyangel007

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
The best advice I can give is: just scroll over/ignore those postings (Android???; Update???).
Only requirement I remember is, that you need at least three postings until posting links.
always wondered what's the name of the game from your 2nd sig?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
always wondered what's the name of the game from your 2nd sig?
Both images are "only" artworks/renders. There is no game behind them.

Ofc you could say, but she is from a Game (Life is Strange)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reunion [v0.65] [Karabinek]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -
------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED UPDATE PATCH: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now to see how many People are gonna ask for Scrappy's Mod One after the Other :KEK: :KEK:
well game got integrated mod since previous update so scrappyes is not really need it no more.
only ? that remains is, if incest mod is still working with this one or needs updating :cool:

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Reunion-KARABINEK-0.65
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bloker997
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes