SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello,

From what I can see, the tests went smoothly, and there are only a few errors that I need to fix. Unfortunately, I was not at home all week because on Sunday evening, it turned out that my 80-year-old mother-in-law, without telling anyone, underwent wrist surgery. There would be nothing unusual about this if it weren't for the fact that she lives alone, and her daughters live on the other side of the country. My wife and I had no choice but to pack up and go to take care of her because she was greatly surprised that she couldn't do anything on her own. That's how our week went by. Now my sister-in-law is with her, and I'm getting back to work on the update. Unfortunately, my absence means a few days of delay, but I will try to get everything done as quickly as possible.

Best regards.

Dec 30, 2023
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.
there are update onlys by dev. dev makes official compressed unless switched to webps only. 3rd party compressed aren't on dev's responsibility.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
This mod is weird as fuck... like read that sentence and tell me it's normal to call ones father, "the father".

1717471379482.png

• Haha
Reactions: AbdelAdrian
3.40 star(s) 120 Votes