SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello,

From what I can see, the tests went smoothly, and there are only a few errors that I need to fix. Unfortunately, I was not at home all week because on Sunday evening, it turned out that my 80-year-old mother-in-law, without telling anyone, underwent wrist surgery. There would be nothing unusual about this if it weren't for the fact that she lives alone, and her daughters live on the other side of the country. My wife and I had no choice but to pack up and go to take care of her because she was greatly surprised that she couldn't do anything on her own. That's how our week went by. Now my sister-in-law is with her, and I'm getting back to work on the update. Unfortunately, my absence means a few days of delay, but I will try to get everything done as quickly as possible.

Best regards.

Dec 30, 2023
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.
there are update onlys by dev. dev makes official compressed unless switched to webps only. 3rd party compressed aren't on dev's responsibility.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
This mod is weird as fuck... like read that sentence and tell me it's normal to call ones father, "the father".

1717471379482.png

• Haha
Reactions: AbdelAdrian

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
UPDATE 0.70 - live

Hello everyone, As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have...

New update :love:

Reactions: Ghostly and FoxFi

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
THIS IS A UPDATE PATCH FILE ONLY
8GB IN SIZE

UPDATE 0.70 - live
Hello everyone,
As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have surgery without telling anyone, and then my HDD decided it was time to die. Despite these setbacks, the update is ready, though it has two issues:
  • I couldn't convert the images to a format other than PNG, so the update file size is quite large.
  • The gallery for Keira and Megan is broken.
I could fix these issues now, but since preparing this build has already taken 52 hours of my life, and with my new SSD on its way, I won't be able to prepare a new build for another week or so. Therefore, I've decided to release the update with these problems. Once I sort out my PC issues, I will release a small patch to fix the gallery.
Currently, there is only one download link, but I will add more mirrors later today when I'm back home. As usual, download the file and copy-paste it into the folder named "game."
Also, some testers encountered a bug when trying to load old saves, receiving an error message about a missing music file. Just ignore this error; the game will run without problems, and when you make a new save, the error shouldn't appear again. I honestly don't know what causes this bug, as I don't have it, and the code seems fine.
Android users and Mac users will have to wait a bit longer for the release. The Mac build is on its way and should be ready tonight. As always, the Android version is being handled by someone else, so I will post a link to it as soon as that build is ready.
I'm sorry the update isn't perfect this time, but you've waited long enough, and I don't want to delay it any further. The problems are minor and won't impact your gameplay. On another note, I added four new pictorials, so check those out too.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes