abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I'm getting some image not found on day change (I started the game again bc I forgot about it for over a year, so I got image not found on the change between day 1/2 and day 2/3)
is there any fix (I'm on the compressed version)?

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
so, I'm getting some image not found on day change (I started the game again bc I forgot about it for over a year, so I got image not found on the change between day 1/2 and day 2/3)
is there any fix (I'm on the compressed version)?
are you using scrappy mod?

looks to me the current version of it has a lot of missing images/movies

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so I just skipped through a lot to see what 18gb give you, I know there is a tag that say animated, but that is not for the sex?
is there sex animations further along?

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
so I just skipped through a lot to see what 18gb give you, I know there is a tag that say animated, but that is not for the sex?
is there sex animations further along?
look in `\game\movie`, there are about 20 animations, most are sex scenes

day 1 has animations with Kelly in the hotel

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. After downloading the update, I started playing again from the beginning because my old save didn't work. No I get" image 'bg end_of_day_ ' not found" and "image 'bg day_ ' not found" on every change of day. Thought the dev might want to know that this is happening.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
So. After downloading the update, I started playing again from the beginning because my old save didn't work. No I get" image 'bg end_of_day_ ' not found" and "image 'bg day_ ' not found" on every change of day. Thought the dev might want to know that this is happening.
if you're using scrappy mod, try without, and see if it's still an issue

Reactions: Talmadge

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
(Mom I Like To Fuck) mom is just woman with kid - blood relation is optional. Lately MILF signifies any woman over 30. So MILF does not presume incest.
When I first started seeing the term, it was from the Naughty America people. My Mom's Hot Friend, My Friend's Hot Mom, and such. It was intended to be a woman that was old enough to be the protagonist's mother, so usually someone at least 36 years old (if the protagonist was 18). Since a woman can easily be a mother at 18, that particular definition is pretty useless. The 30 year old characters still seems a bit young to me, but it allows the same actress to get work as daddy's step-daughter and son's stepmother (albeit not very convincingly).

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
this is a very good game with a great story cant wait for the next update

i have not come accross any errors like some people on here are stating so i would suggest when you open the folder delete the log.txt file as this refreshes the log and will get rid of errors as i have had with some games and it fixed if your still having issues delete the whole save file and start fresh it always worked for me

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Great, I see that the game is still CHOICES don't matter - Dev wants you to fuck everything and you can't say no - typical of a person that is not open minded, makes me wonder why he / she is pushing open relationships if he / she won't allow you to be open and choose

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Great, I see that the game is still CHOICES don't matter - Dev wants you to fuck everything and you can't say no - typical of a person that is not open minded, makes me wonder why he / she is pushing open relationships if he / she won't allow you to be open and choose
Maybe because that is how he wants his game to play out?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes