cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad start, usual stupid things like girls don't wear bras and wear quite high heels even when walk bit long distance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how have you found the game over all? hope you're enjoying
normal dumb as all avns are, either girls/women don't wear bras or very thin (lots of pokies), LOTS of missing images (reminds me of another dev) but doesn't affect gameplay so just small annoyance and mc has superhuman stamina (3-4 cums in a day (inside few hrs)). atm 2 "sisters" have moved with mc and he's "solving" 3rd "sister's" problem.

good graphics and very nice plot and enuf content to satisfy near everybody.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
normal dumb as all avns are, either girls/women don't wear bras or very thin (lots of pokies), LOTS of missing images (reminds me of another dev) but doesn't affect gameplay so just small annoyance and mc has superhuman stamina (3-4 cums in a day (inside few hrs)). atm 2 "sisters" have moved with mc and he's "solving" 3rd "sister's" problem.

good graphics and very nice plot and enuf content to satisfy near everybody.
can you private message me the missing images? there might be a problem with the version you downloaded because we've not heard that in a while. thanks for the honest opinions here and i will not deny that they never wear bras... lol I'm not the one working the 3d models so i can't comment on how hard they are to have there. :) I'll look into that issue soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
background images when something happes and last time when amy was giving bj to mc in park.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Some observations: there have been at least 3 major plot intrigues (as well as 2-4 minor ones) which are referenced as past dialogues/encounters between the MC & supporting characters WHICH NEVER HAPPENED in game play and/or if such scenes/dialogues were scripted, the necessary logic coding to trigger these events/scenes never activated yet the MC reacts/speaks of these phantom occurrences as matters of historical factuality. It's akin to reading an entertaining novel which goes from page 200 of the book to page 450 with drastic story changes but only slight disturbances in the scenery so that it's incredibly difficult to realize major plot events were somehow silently, invisibly brought abruptly into reality.
I am overall enjoying the game but am curious about the overt self-censorship... is the patch a necessity to truly access all aspects of the intended original version?

Also why do so many people assume being submissive automatically means/requires being a slut? The tendency to this assumption is rather disturbing as these traits/characteristics are not necessarily codependent or prerequisite in each others' development.... one can be submissive while being utterly asexual entirely; conversely while being a slut by simple definition merely requires promiscuity, there doesn't have to be any other conditions even though society as a whole & the male population in particular generally assigns certain "depravities" or "obscenities" as standard behavior in a "slut" in addition to sexual promiscuity.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Some observations: there have been at least 3 major plot intrigues (as well as 2-4 minor ones) which are referenced as past dialogues/encounters between the MC & supporting characters WHICH NEVER HAPPENED in game play and/or if such scenes/dialogues were scripted, the necessary logic coding to trigger these events/scenes never activated yet the MC reacts/speaks of these phantom occurrences as matters of historical factuality. It's akin to reading an entertaining novel which goes from page 200 of the book to page 450 with drastic story changes but only slight disturbances in the scenery so that it's incredibly difficult to realize major plot events were somehow silently, invisibly brought abruptly into reality.
I am overall enjoying the game but am curious about the overt self-censorship... is the patch a necessity to truly access all aspects of the intended original version?

Also why do so many people assume being submissive automatically means/requires being a slut? The tendency to this assumption is rather disturbing as these traits/characteristics are not necessarily codependent or prerequisite in each others' development.... one can be submissive while being utterly asexual entirely; conversely while being a slut by simple definition merely requires promiscuity, there doesn't have to be any other conditions even though society as a whole & the male population in particular generally assigns certain "depravities" or "obscenities" as standard behavior in a "slut" in addition to sexual promiscuity.
Interesting take and i agree there should be more focus on portions left in limbo, per se.

Another take seen common more often then not.

Slut, is not used accuratly in many cases in VN's as well many of us whom post here.

It IS a vulgar insult hurled at woman.
Meaning, female sleeps around or has sex with too many people(whom is non-exclusive).
By actual deffinition(Not Opionin).

Last edited:

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Man, it's sad to hear what misfortune the dev encountered. Losing a home then having to do cross Europe deliveries sucks, although not surprising. Many of my friends who are truckers in the EU had similar work pushed onto them. This game has great potential, the writing could use someone native or highly proficient in English to go through it but otherwise if the dev keeps on improving the game I think this will be in my top 20.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Man, it's sad to hear what misfortune the dev encountered. Losing a home then having to do cross Europe deliveries sucks, although not surprising. Many of my friends who are truckers in the EU had similar work pushed onto them. This game has great potential, the writing could use someone native or highly proficient in English to go through it but otherwise if the dev keeps on improving the game I think this will be in my top 20.
as for the fire, the irony of it was he was looking for a new house at the time and starting to get ready to move. so yea it sucks as lots was lost but he isn't letting that stop him, nor is he letting the lots of driving either. he is working as much as he can on the VN. :) thanks for the support here and enjoy what we have for you and we'll keep working. I'm not the best editor but i try to remove the most egregious translation issues :)

Reactions: Larry2000 and timpo
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes