Jan 22, 2020
This file is missing in the compressed version of the game.
While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.
Downloaded twice from Mega.

Edit: It's missing in the full version as well.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
You finally get to bang Jennifer and all the webm's are missing crashing the game! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movie/day_12_jenny_cowgirl.webm'.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movie/day_12_jenny_reverse.webm'.
Probably not the Doggy either or the close files at the end of each animation...

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download:

Fix for missing image error: - overwrite the files when prompted
Hope you are able to update soon

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This file is missing in the compressed version of the game.
While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.
Downloaded twice from Mega.

Edit: It's missing in the full version as well.
i played thru the compressed version ... no problems

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's hilarious to see people complain about the size of the uncompressed version and say it's not worth it. It obviously isn't but the size of the uncompressed version is still not very big, compared to the size other games would have if devs would upload without any compression. :KEK:

teddyoniichan

Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys, i've read through the posts about how to update from .45 to .50 but its not very concise. I have .45 unpacked and can play it without issue. when i move the .50 and script into the game folder and launch, i just get errors when I try to play the game. Most other updates I'm used in the were simply unzip and copy the game folder and replace all items.

Would someone kindly provide step by step instructions with folder paths?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
:KEK: Dude, it is very important for Facebook, Amazon and their grandma because it is cheaper for them, that's what efficient means for them.

Meanwhile me and every other user with a large high quality display will appreciate when a dev gives us the option to get a PNG version of his VN. You can keep fapping to WebP compression artifacts.
See? You don't know what you are talking about. WebP and Jpeg do not always have compression artifacts, unless you compress too much. You can have the exact same quality with Jpeg or WebP. Every professional photographic camera produces both RAW and Jpeg formats, and none of them use PNGs because that format is suited for other type of images. Do you think we see artifacts in Canon, Sony, Fujifilm Jpegs from camera? You can have small Jpegs using Mozjpeg encode that are not distinguishable from a massive PNG. There are also some tricks to compress Jpegs heavily and still having them perceived as full quality on full screen, the same we web developers (or at least some of us) apply to web sites so you can see a good image in a high resolution monitor without taking ages to load. It's just about learning what you are doing and using the right tools and methods.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So I got v0.45 clean install, no problems.
Got the .5 patch thingy, now I've hit multiple errors before I even get past 30 minutes.

1st one: An exception occured popup:
at new game, the choice to pick smoking or non-smoking, missing no_smoking ... something... png.
clicked 'ignore' and it defaults to 'no smoking' choice. [i thought it was on smoking path because there is a single image of MC smoking, but other than that there are ZERO scenes with smoking]

2nd one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg day_01' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]
3rd one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg end_of_day_01' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]
4th one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg day_02' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]

5th: An exception occured popup:
'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_0100.jpg' <-- isn't it all PNG? odd
WOW i had it click ignore like 7 times to get back to the game, wtf.

6th one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg end_of_day_02' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]
7th one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg day_03' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]
8th one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg end_of_day_03' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]
9th one: BLACKSCREEN: Image 'bg day_04' NOT FOUND. [this one also happens on my .45]

edit: guess I'll just go fresh from .45 install and play till end, then try .5 patch at that point.

Last edited:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
17 GB download holy fuck, This is biggest files i can possibly download without the help of platforms like steam, the content better be worth it by the size alone.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes