cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you pick the option to not have Lisa help you with the sisters, does it make her less of a pushy twat? It's hard to take her seriously when she goes full bitchmode against her older sister, cause she is hesitant about the whole sharing aspect.
she changes eventually.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
finally replayed game again and made 2 fixes for missing images (with old images) - all in day 13

1st is for crash after Linda hammer you in back of head - in attachments
u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]
u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a_lh'
u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18[hair]
u'day_13_scene_01_linda_18_lh'

and 2nd one is for Anya stats screen crash after sex - in attachments

only other missing thing that was is Emily variable didnt trigger and mc dont discuss with himself what to do with her.
you can change in console
Code:
emily_inlove = True
when you are at decision about size of Anya boobs size, cant miss it. tho mc does mention it in discussion with Jenn whos yet to come later on regardless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just drop all in game folder,
good chance that will be of use in future.

Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know if the dev posted a tentative release date for the next update?

only other missing thing that was is Emily variable didnt trigger and mc dont discuss with himself what to do with her.
you can change in console
Code:
emily_inlove = True
I tried adding "$ emily_inlove = True" without "" to the proper scene where it should have been added, then when I reached the MC self discussion, it still did not show up.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know if the dev posted a tentative release date for the next update?

I tried adding "$ emily_inlove = True" without "" to the proper scene where it should have been added, then when I reached the MC self discussion, it still did not show up.
i have edit that in console not script , no $ or " need it
you can do at any point of start of day 13 basically, you dont talk with Emily in between
that self talk happens after you bring linda home and have chat with girls
1694467742302.png

later on with last update in day 14 you get to talk about her with jen if you set on true or not, also makes no dif you still meet her in store in day 13 . so it might not matter at all, tho all other girls are set on true with exception of new one. time will tell when we finally bring her to house, with last update dev forgot about her
only dif atm is that self talk. did test

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yea, I was trying avoid using console because I can forget to input code each time.

So for Nicole, you can go a non-route or submission route at first, but if you did non-route, it turns into love route...
is Nicole the only character that has their route change in the middle, if avoiding submission routes?

Would be nice to have love route for everyone, including: Linda, Clara, Keira+Megan, Jessica+Karen, + future characters.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yea, I was trying avoid using console because I can forget to input code each time.

So for Nicole, you can go a non-route or submission route at first, but if you did non-route, it turns into love route...
is Nicole the only character that has their route change in the middle, if avoiding submission routes?

Would be nice to have love route for everyone, including: Linda, Clara, Keira+Megan, Jessica+Karen, + future characters.
well with nicole you got option on which path to take from 1st time you meet her
but for example have tested with linda and add her love and it doesnt show in her info
and i see that creampie also didnt count for pregnancy with her.
i just hope that we wont have to replay game again with next update.

Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
well with nicole you got option on which path to take from 1st time you meet her
That's strange, maybe it was the mod I downloading from op when I played an older verion, where the first choice didn't have the green text notification.

but for example have tested with linda and add her love and it doesnt show in her info
They problem with the stat screen is, the text is part of the image, it is basically one LARGE image, where only the generated info is the love/sub # point total and the icons that fill color red when points are gained.

and i see that creampie also didnt count for pregnancy with her.
Yea I fixed the linda creampie count and flag in my own game day_14.rpy
Also, I think there was another character that didn't get a pregnancy point in an earlier day that I fixed, I didn't think about checking if said character had a flag, its ok, I forget which character.

Regardless, it will be some time before next update, going by devs comments with irl issues.

I may just replay unmodded and mod it fully myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's strange, maybe it was the mod I downloading from op when I played an older verion, where the first choice didn't have the green text notification.

They problem with the stat screen is, the text is part of the image, it is basically one LARGE image, where only the generated info is the love/sub # point total and the icons that fill color red when points are gained.

Yea I fixed the linda creampie count and flag in my own game day_14.rpy
Also, I think there was another character that didn't get a pregnancy point in an earlier day that I fixed, I didn't think about checking if said character had a flag, its ok, I forget which character.

Regardless, it will be some time before next update, going by devs comments with irl issues.

I may just replay unmodded and mod it fully myself.
well only mod that i have used if should call it is i patch, havent used scrappy one this time cause it wt mod is integrated.
and i no longer have old version to compare, was useful to pull out Anya stat png and that was it. usually i keep it till am done with update and after i do remove old version.

did one test with nicole as love/sub goes
there are dif stat backgrounds for, depend on what you choose 1st
at start you get sub background no matter what you choose
and if you go for love path at some point love stat opens
those are fixed, there arent both on same
so i guess easiest way to check if there are double paths are to extract rpa and check those stat backgrounds under
game\images\Statistics

Last edited:
Reactions: Observe Scout

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
well only mod that i have used if should call it is i patch, havent used scrappy one this time cause it wt mod is integrated.
and i no longer have old version to compare, was useful to pull out Anya stat png and that was it. usually i keep it till am done with update and after i do remove old version.

did one test with nicole as love/sub goes
there are dif stat backgrounds for, depend on what you choose 1st
at start you get sub background no matter what you choose
and if you go for love path at some point love stat opens
those are fixed, there arent both on same
so i guess easiest way to check if there are double paths are to extract rpa and check those stat backgrounds under
game\images\Statistics
Yea, I been digging in a few .rpy files, and it appears only Nicole has a genuine split path for love or sub.

Could always just create a mod adding paths and changing dialogues. But then I would have to edit/create stat images. :(

ps. her love # text is wrong size and style, fix in stats.rpy change this line:
Code:
text "[nicole_love]"

into this

text "[nicole_love]" size 45 style "stat_screen"

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yea, I been digging in a few .rpy files, and it appears only Nicole has a genuine split path for love or sub.

Could always just create a mod adding paths and changing dialogues. But then I would have to edit/create stat images. :(

ps. her love # text is wrong size and style, fix in stats.rpy change this line:
Code:
text "[nicole_love]"

into this

text "[nicole_love]" size 45 style "stat_screen"
too much work for incompleted game to make additional paths which arent there. who knows how long will game still be going on and what other changes next updates will bring. but with linda way it ended might be chance of love path in future.

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
I have trouble focusing when i read making me take longer to read things so i use the self-voicing option. So if the Dev could address the fact self-voicing reads off every acquired point every time the space bar is pressed and fix it so it doesn't i would be thankful. Listening to self-voicing read every point acquired from Linda and the other is getting long.

hide hasn't worked.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 233439.jpg

Last edited:

ajohn8960

Apr 7, 2020
Playing this game for first time, oddly enough the image indicating phone is not clickable. Am I missing some trick?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Playing this game for first time, oddly enough the image indicating phone is not clickable. Am I missing some trick?
Move the cursor over the cell phone (on the bottom) and the word "phone" should be visible.
Then click the left mouse button.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The ! means you got new wallpaper, or maybe a new character has been added to the stats page.

Sadly, clicking the phone is hit or miss, I often have to swing my mouse around till something highlights. Feels like never same spot twice :p.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes