a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else missing alot of the renders from the latest update?
I just downloaded it and did not have any missing renders at all.
You may have a bad download and or your unpacking software is out of date and you need a newer one.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I just downloaded it and did not have any missing renders at all.
You may have a bad download and or your unpacking software is out of date and you need a newer one.

Thanks for your help

mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
THAT will take time, in the meantime use universal renpy gallery unlocker.
I'm currently using it.. thank you.

There are some girls that don't have content yet so maybe that is the very reason why it is not showing as well on the gallery unlocker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm currently using it.. thank you.

There are some girls that don't have content yet so maybe that is the very reason why it is not showing as well on the gallery unlocker
yes there are "few" with no content.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I think the Dev should play all the paths through for himself, there are several inconsistencies that are really annoying
I ended the relationship with Sandra right at the beginning, yet when at the bar Emily refers to my relationship with Sandra as if I had one, this is not the only place there are problems
I really liked the story in the beginning but the no choice harem girls are really changing my mind as many choices simply end the same way - all girls in harem - ie: Lisa, Jennifer , nicole - played both with all love points expecting them to be in the harem and played with not any love points expected to be able to avoid them being in the harem, but they still are in????

If the love points don't mean anything then why are they here?

Also the whole Linda thing, as much as I would like to see her outed I still would like to have a choice whether or not to first humiliate her or just get rid of her, I certainly would never want her in my Harem

Story seems to be going nowhere at all but let's add dozens of new females to the harem whether we want to or not.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the love points don't mean anything then why are they here?

Also the whole Linda thing, as much as I would like to see her outed I still would like to have a choice whether or not to first humiliate her or just get rid of her, I certainly would never want her in my Harem

Story seems to be going nowhere at all but let's add dozens of new females to the harem whether we want to or not.
1. well they do mean something (what exactly is unknown)
2. right but she's still girls mother so it's not up to mc's decision
3. something like that, story moves on but only baby (ant's) steps

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
Sep 25, 2017
Don't know if it's already known but here goes : Once the MC takes his whole harem into the new house and wants to talk to his "sisters" in the garden, there is a lot of missing images :

Image 'day_5_scene_01_new_home_19' not found.

goes on until

Image 'day_5_scene_01_new_home_36' not found.

Since it's day 15 I think and not 5, maybe it's only a typing error.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
why in the middle of talking about the office am I suddenly there having sex with Clara whom I fired long ago and told I don't want to see her ever again ????
It is quite obvious that the Dev does not care about any of the choices and whether or not the reader / MC wants them or not and will force all the girls on you in this ever increasing ridiculous story
aurevoire

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes