Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
I don't understand the people who make this game. You make people wait for about a year, people are patient and say thank you, then you ask for support and they give it, you really don't deserve the money given, but I think the update is ending, this time you are doing such a stupid thing and making everyone else bother, what you are trying to do is really shameful, and it is disrespectful even for the effort you have spent, I hope in the future. We don't see anything like this..

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't understand the people who make this game. You make people wait for about a year, people are patient and say thank you, then you ask for support and they give it, you really don't deserve the money given, but I think the update is ending, this time you are doing such a stupid thing and making everyone else bother, what you are trying to do is really shameful, and it is disrespectful even for the effort you have spent, I hope in the future. We don't see anything like this..
WTF are you even talking about... :HideThePain:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I have a buncha little nitpicks about this game, just tried it for the first time, but honestly the only really significant bitch I have about is the fact the game takes away the player agency it allows initially and starts forcing the preggo content to be inevitable. Really killin my enjoyment

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have a buncha little nitpicks about this game, just tried it for the first time, but honestly the only really significant bitch I have about its is the fact the game takes away the player agency it allows initially and starts forcing the preggo content to be inevitable. Really killin my enjoyment
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but sex makes babies... :HideThePain: :KEK: :WeSmart:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
To update the game from 0.65 to 0.70

-> doing it this this way, it will not work, function or run <-
this is wrong -> download 0.65 > then the update only 0.70 > extract (to game folder) and rename it to script.rpa
-> doing it this this way, it will not work, function or run <-

Correct way tldr -> download 0.65 > then download the update only 0.70 > then extract files (to game folder) and rename to archive.rpa

Or

download the v0.65.zip -> extract to the (folder Reunion-0.65-pc) come back to this later -> download the update only 0.70.zip -> extract to the folder (Reunion_patch_070) -> rename the -file Reunion_patch_070.rpa- within the folder (Reunion_patch_070) to -archive.rpa- -> copy and replacing this newly renamed -archive.rpa- into the (Reunion-0.65-pc\game) folder -> then renaming the folder from (Reunion-0.65-pc) to (Reunion-0.70-pc) before starting the game.

have a faptasic adventure... or don't not my place to tell you what to do.

08-06-2024-10_0039.png

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes