juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am replaying the game again. Sandra's new background doesnt make any sense, why would the police be involved in someone videotaping someone else being drunk? It would made some sense if the boy beat her up or something, but the current background doesnt really justifies 1 months police investigation or the MC pursuing the case.

The rape background made perfect sense, it was a bad decision to change it

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
I will try it, altghough im not enticed by the story (description)
The visuals are top and the hope for a deeper charackter and storydevelopment are enough for now..lets see

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am replaying the game again. Sandra's new background doesnt make any sense, why would the police be involved in someone videotaping someone else being drunk? It would made some sense if the boy beat her up or something, but the current background doesnt really justifies 1 months police investigation or the MC pursuing the case.

The rape background made perfect sense, it was a bad decision to change it
Thing is with the venom that was unleashed here about that, about a discussion that talked about the past, it was thought to be upsetting to the majority of people so yes it was changed. I would suggest to take this and understand how it affects the creators of Visual Novels that get leaked here and then they find out only to find people decrying the game with no real reason to do so. I've seen this in many other threads by people who haven't backed the game who think they know how it is to make the script, images and come up with the script. I'm not saying you're one of these, but this is one result of seeing that backlash.

Oh I understand this is the net and people feel it's their gods given right to tell the devs they suck and they can't do anything right, when the person hasn't done anything like this and doesn't even know the issues that come up in that specific vn's process. I would ask that like you did here that EVERYONE think about it and be kind by not just saying it sucks or is bad, but to be constructive. so juan palote Thank you for being constructive, and giving your honest thoughts in a kind and helpful way. I appreciate that more than you might think.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
To everyone, I want to say thank you for those that are being kind and posting errors and those errors will be sorted out, but realize that if the compressed version is put out by someone other than the dev those comments need to be directed to the one that posted the compressed version. same with the mods that are out there, and I also want to thank those that are kind enough to help by adding to something maybe to help make it better or more tolerable in your eyes. Please understand we do not hold it against you, and really do appreciate it. All I ask is that you do your best to help those that have issues with your mods or compression, and do not think I am saying it to those that DO speak up and help, but this really is to those that might come later.

Thank you all for enjoying what we've done. I will say this, the intention we had was to be 2 script days ahead, but real life happened and we are doing our best, please understand we are trying to give you a great visual novel and one that is different from those out there now. I am only human and my editing is not at professional levels so I will make mistakes, miss things and if you see anything please let me know on that level and we can work on fixing it for the next release but sometimes it might take one or two for fixes like that to make it into the final product. I am personally going to be running through the VN from start to finish here and trying to find things that need to be corrected, even if I correct my own corrections! But this will take a while, so know that if it's in anypart of V0.3 the corrections might take a while to get to Karabinek because i'm taking my time with it, though V0.4 will take priority once i get something to work on there :)

One last thing, I know you like to hear every hour how things are going... (OK!!!!!! I know I exaggerate but I was hoping you'd chuckle at that), but honestly sometimes if we're embroiled in trying to find bugs we won't always be able to post because we honestly have nothing more to post than hey we got bugs and we're working them out, so PLEASE be patient if you don't hear from us all that often when that happens. Hell I finished editing the script on the 30th while I was donating platelets typing with only one hand with a needle in the other arm and I couldn't move it! so we are hard at work to provide you the best we can with what time we have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this mini-rant and request all rolled up in one!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Thing is with the venom that was unleashed here about that, about a discussion that talked about the past, it was thought to be upsetting to the majority of people so yes it was changed. I would suggest to take this and understand how it affects the creators of Visual Novels that get leaked here and then they find out only to find people decrying the game with no real reason to do so.
I know it's done now and in no way do I want to tell you how to handle feedback, but I think it's important to think of people who are unnecessarily critical of a story element like this as a minority. It would probably help if more people spoke up in support and I wish I'd been here at the time so I could have been someone to support the story as written. But if a majority really was against a certain part of the game you'd hear it from a lot of people, not just a few.

You also need to consider why people find it upsetting and evaluate whether their concerns are good enough to justify changing your vision. I did not read all the posts from people who disapproved but the ones I did read came across as "I don't like it, get rid of it." I didn't read anything which would have persuaded me had it been my story.

I say all this because I want you to write the story you want to write even if it turns out not to be the story I want. And that should go for anyone else playing. I may criticise from time to time but I'll always try to do it constructively and without pressure to do anything you don't think improves the game.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
If your story causes upset, discomfort or other similar emotions in the reader, you`re doing it right...otherwise it`s just another tepid VN like 90% of others.
The best writers of fiction put their characters through literal hell to evoke emotions.
Don`t drop your Story vision to please those of weak dispositions or certain tastes, there`s plenty other tame VN`s for them. Hope you decide to keep our MC a savage Alpha male :D

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If your story causes upset, discomfort or other similar emotions in the reader, you`re doing it right...otherwise it`s just another tepid VN like 90% of others.
The best writers of fiction put their characters through literal hell to evoke emotions.
Don`t drop your Story vision to please those of weak dispositions or certain tastes, there`s plenty other tame VN`s for them. Hope you decide to keep our MC a savage Alpha male :D
What a complete load of bullshit. You're "certain tastes" ARE NOT better than anyone's else's

Reactions: juan palote

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What a complete load of bullshit. You're "certain tastes" ARE NOT better than anyone's else's
Defensive much?
"My taste" is exactly the way the devs have developed this game and actually making an MC that`s not a little simp like many of the others on here. It`s refreshing, at least I`m encouraging them and not bitching like a little girl like some have, because it`s too dark or whatever other shite offends them.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I know it's done now and in no way do I want to tell you how to handle feedback, but I think it's important to think of people who are unnecessarily critical of a story element like this as a minority. It would probably help if more people spoke up in support and I wish I'd been here at the time so I could have been someone to support the story as written. But if a majority really was against a certain part of the game you'd hear it from a lot of people, not just a few.

You also need to consider why people find it upsetting and evaluate whether their concerns are good enough to justify changing your vision. I did not read all the posts from people who disapproved but the ones I did read came across as "I don't like it, get rid of it." I didn't read anything which would have persuaded me had it been my story.

I say all this because I want you to write the story you want to write even if it turns out not to be the story I want. And that should go for anyone else playing. I may criticise from time to time but I'll always try to do it constructively and without pressure to do anything you don't think improves the game.
Oh I appreciate the honest feedback, and I am only the one making sure the translation kinda doesn't come of as "Kill you, I will" unless that was the intent. I also personally liked that the story was how it was, the change is purely the dev's and he wanted to make it so I would not stop him from doing that but I did counsel against that change for that part was just pure backstory, not something that happened right then. I will let him know what you have said and he will appreciate the support. I only ask for constructive criticism because that is how we grow in anything; listening to other ideas and evaluating what needs to be done.

It was just such a venomous outburst from many and was overwhelming. Trust me it wasn't easy to do anything. again thank you for being kind enough to talk and not "strike" this is what we need more of.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Defensive much?
"My taste" is exactly the way the devs have developed this game and actually making an MC that`s not a little simp like many of the others on here. It`s refreshing, at least I`m encouraging them and not bitching like a little girl like some have, because it`s too dark or whatever other shite offends them.
Don`t like my viewpoint?
tough. fucking. shit.
I'm talking about the fact that you think your opinion is somehow superior to everyone else's its not and also you're bitching like everyone else is only for different reasons

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It seems to me that the game has a bug because I was not involved in any relationship with Sandra and Emily and I was not on date with any of them, and yet later during the conversation with Mary and Khloe the game says that I was on a date with them and that I am interested in a relationship with them so it seems to me that it should be fixed if a player does not want to get involved with one of these girls and the game still claims that other choices have been made during the game.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes