Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hello there,

i played the last version and thought i give a small feedback myself.

++ I like to have choices and consequences,
and because I know how much additional work that must make its a extra plus.

+ story is interesting so far

+ I like most of the pictures and descriptions

- at least in the beginning I find it a little bit confusing that you met so many different characters so early.

Another point of interest is the use of character pictures from tv shows, its not really a minus but I for example do like Rollo and its hard for me to bring him in line with anybody else when I see pictures of him in his Vikings outfit.
So every time I see father I think “hey there Rollo you traitor.”

Otherwise I wish you best of luck with the game and hope to see you get it finished.

Reactions: Violet Kitten
Jul 12, 2017
Love the writing of the game, clearly you've got talent for dialogue!

A quick thought, it's possible that you may run into the branching story problem too quickly by having your sister being alive & your personality trait determined day 1, and having so many romance options so quickly. Maybe cutting down on the variables going forwards might help you create quicker more linear content & then once you have something more meaty you could go back and add branches? Just a thought, keep up the good work :)

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello there,

i played the last version and thought i give a small feedback myself.

++ I like to have choices and consequences,
and because I know how much additional work that must make its a extra plus.

+ story is interesting so far

+ I like most of the pictures and descriptions

- at least in the beginning I find it a little bit confusing that you met so many different characters so early.

Another point of interest is the use of character pictures from tv shows, its not really a minus but I for example do like Rollo and its hard for me to bring him in line with anybody else when I see pictures of him in his Vikings outfit.
So every time I see father I think “hey there Rollo you traitor.”

Otherwise I wish you best of luck with the game and hope to see you get it finished.
The tv show thing was not something I really wanted. I try to stay away from popular shows/movies because of that very reason but it is hard to find proper characters who fit the descriptions and have a wide range of emotions in their images. Most medieval stuff I find are just pictures of cosplayers with smiles. It is hard to find a medieval model with tons of varying images, so big tv shows always end up in the search results. Though sometimes I do get lucky and find some perfect models who also love swords, like Anastasia, Mara and Valentin.

Anyway, I'm really happy that you like my story so far and you can look forward to more content in the coming weeks. :giggle:

Love the writing of the game, clearly you've got talent for dialogue!

A quick thought, it's possible that you may run into the branching story problem too quickly by having your sister being alive & your personality trait determined day 1, and having so many romance options so quickly. Maybe cutting down on the variables going forwards might help you create quicker more linear content & then once you have something more meaty you could go back and add branches? Just a thought, keep up the good work :)
I am so glad that you like my game. One of the main things that I'm trying to do with this game, is to give the player options. I want he player to be able to choose their own path and story. I know that it slows down development a lot and can sometimes get a bit overwhelming for me but the vision of my game is to allow each player to customize their experience and have a unique playthrough of their own.

That is why the stats and trait systems are so important to the game. It gives the player a unique path to follow instead of just trying to get little pieces of everything. It also really helps the player build the kind of character that they want, like a charismatic rogue or a tough, intimidating fighter etc, adding more depth to the gameplay.

I know that more branches means tons more work. I have write out at least 4 different versions of many scenes depending on the player's choices but I don't mind putting in more work if it makes the game better. My only goal is to make the game as perfect as it can be. :giggle:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
you are selling cheats for 2 tiers 20 and 50 which is just disgusting that you are this anti cheat happy that you claim you worked on Girl Life which is so for cheats to be played but this game you add anti cheat just to sell cheats at a higher tier to get quick cash.
I'm not even selling cheats for 50$ a month. I am giving it freely to those who support me on my Paladin tier. ;)

Also there is nothing disgusting about it. It is something that I created and am choosing to put on my patreon, for a game that I uploaded freely. The only disgusting thing here is your behavior toward someone who is giving you a game for free.

Ever heard of the term, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
you are selling cheats for 2 tiers 20 and 50 which is just disgusting that you are this anti cheat happy that you claim you worked on Girl Life which is so for cheats to be played but this game you add anti cheat just to sell cheats at a higher tier to get quick cash.
Creators content, creators decision. You do not have to support the game or buy anything to play it so far. And even if the creator would decide to demand a payment of any sorts its his or hers decision and rightfully so.
We are lucky we have so many free to play adult games out there and that it is still a relativ non-comercial community.

Yes there are some scammers out there but theses are mostly singeld out pretty fast because the content updates do not come and you can always wait with the support unitl a creator has proven him/herself to be reliable.
If the creatore decide that cheats are for thoose that support the projekt on Peatron its fine by me.
Also there are creators out there that make specific content only for peatron supporter and still deliver a good free-to-play game for everybody else.
So lets wait with the torches and hayforks shall we. ;)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
when you have a dev that says skills are not used enough that means locked content behind skills and a paywall to use cheats.
Every single skill/stat choice you can make in the game, can be done without cheats. You just need to assign your skills appropriately. It is simply locked in the game until you unlock it with your choice, similar to how all unlocks work in any game so there is no paywall here.

And your right about its there choice just like its my choice to say something about it since they use a free site to upload there game so they can get those supporters, but they will not get them being this anti consumer.
There is nothing anti consumer here. I am just giving people who support me, something special because I want to reward them. Saying that is anti consumer is like saying that a grocery store is anti consumer for not giving you a free bag of chips.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
when you have a dev that says skills are not used enough that means locked content behind skills and a paywall to use cheats.

And your right about its there choice just like its my choice to say something about it since they use a free site to upload there game so they can get those supporters, but they will not get them being this anti consumer.
Please do not get me wrong, you really can say whatever you want unless its direktly offensive towards another person.

Otherwise i have a crazy idea: why not let the consumers decide and before you say "i just wanna point out cheats cost money and locked content" for potential consumers, you have done that for the last four or five posts. So perhaps just led it go ?

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
But you start the game with 0 skills and 0 skills points tell after you sleep and then the 2nd day starts so ya the hunter needs skills and training needs skills which you can't get tell after the first day .
That is false. You start the game with 2 skill points. Here is what it looks like when you click on "New Game".
screen.png

but doesn't really matter at this point i will not support you as a dev ever Good Bye.
Judging by the fact you were getting angry with me and calling me anti consumer, for not giving you my patron rewards for free, I can tell that you were never going to support me or anyone here. Clearly anyone placing a price on anything is anti consumer and winds you up. Good luck in the real world. ;)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Haha i wasn't asking you to give me your cheats for free i was asking you to remove your stupid anti cheat that you put on your game so you could sell your cheats for cash because if you didn't use it as a cash grab you would remove the anti cheat in a sec so try telling me different.
So you don't want cheats but you want me to remove the thing that stops you from cheating?

That is like saying, I don't want you to give me your car, I just want you to leave the car door unlocked with your keys in the ignition so that I can take it... I'm starting to think that you are just trolling now. If so, it is pretty funny. :giggle:

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
Is there a way to turn off all the flickering text? It's hurting my eyes and my computer's performance.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I think that there is a way to disable animated text, but it would require either to edit HTML file to remove it everywhere from CSS styles or maybe it can be disabled in console (I'd need more experience or much more time to figure out how to do it).
You can ask VioletKitten to add an option for simpler visual effects for the next release.

Jul 12, 2017
Anyway, I'm really happy that you like my story so far and you can look forward to more content in the coming weeks. :giggle:

I am so glad that you like my game. One of the main things that I'm trying to do with this game, is to give the player options. I want he player to be able to choose their own path and story. I know that it slows down development a lot and can sometimes get a bit overwhelming for me but the vision of my game is to allow each player to customize their experience and have a unique playthrough of their own.

That is why the stats and trait systems are so important to the game. It gives the player a unique path to follow instead of just trying to get little pieces of everything. It also really helps the player build the kind of character that they want, like a charismatic rogue or a tough, intimidating fighter etc, adding more depth to the gameplay.

I know that more branches means tons more work. I have write out at least 4 different versions of many scenes depending on the player's choices but I don't mind putting in more work if it makes the game better. My only goal is to make the game as perfect as it can be. :giggle:
I respect that! And i think you're right by the end of it you'll have a better & more cohesive game. All the best x

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I filter for male protag content. This has the male protag tag but the description is for a female protag only. What's the deal there? I consider the MC my avatar in games of this type, and I'm not down to suck dicks or even slightly aroused by lesbianism so...what's the deal? Is there a male option? Mixed protag story where one avatar will be lesbian or sucking dicks no matter what?

Just curious about the game and not interested in "try it out" as that often leads to gross out.

We really need a more comprehensive system of tags.

Edit: Nevermind,, question answered down thread. Still need better tags and clearer dscriptions...some threads are hundreds of pages and it would be impossible to get answers that way. Anyway, based on the dev reply the tags need to be updated to reflect reality..

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I filter for male protag content. This has the male protag tag but the description is for a female protag only. What's the deal there? I consider the MC my avatar in games of this type, and I'm not down to suck dicks or even slightly aroused by lesbianism so...what's the deal? Is there a male option? Mixed protag story where one avatar will be lesbian or sucking dicks no matter what?

Just curious about the game and not interested in "try it out" as that often leads to gross out.

We really need a more comprehensive system of tags.

Edit: Nevermind,, question answered down thread. Still need better tags and clearer dscriptions...some threads are hundreds of pages and it would be impossible to get answers that way. Anyway, based on the dev reply the tags need to be updated to reflect reality..
One of the tag rules for this site, states:
"The Multiple Protagonist tag, should also be accompanied by the gender specific tag if both genders are playable."

So I'm just following the rules. :)

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
One of the tag rules for this site, states:
"The Multiple Protagonist tag, should also be accompanied by the gender specific tag if both genders are playable."

So I'm just following the rules. :)
So both genders are playable. Thought I read somewhere that male protag content would be added in future? If that is the case, then the tags should reflect the state of game right now, not what is planned for the future. If that is not the case, well, I stand corrected.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So both genders are playable. Thought I read somewhere that male protag content would be added in future? If that is the case, then the tags should reflect the state of game right now, not what is planned for the future. If that is not the case, well, I stand corrected.
Yes, the content mentioned, is already in the game. The twin section allows you to choose between two vampires, one of each gender. (The 8th image in the OP shows the section but I will also show it below.) :)
Twins.png

Reactions: Malfred

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greeting everyone. I hope you are all doing well. :giggle:

The new update is out now and it unlocks the sandbox section of the second day and allows you to play through the main quests of the second day up to the third day. There is also 2 romance options, one with a male and another with a female. You can also decide the fate of Cherlese going forward. You can help the village or leave them to fend for themselves.

New saves Required.
(This new version does have a bunch of new variables so older saves will load but be broken. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.) :(

This update took a little longer to release then I planned because I have been really sick lately. I really feel like crap but I decided to make up for it by adding a non glow/colored text version. I am also working on the waitress job for cherlese, where you can complete the job in 3 ways, honest work, prostitution or get dominated by another woman. All of this will be part of the second day content so you might want to keep a save at the beginning of the day to try out that content.

I would like to thank all those who support me. I am so very grateful and I'll try to release the next update as soon as I can. :giggle:

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes