tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
This game seems broken and unbalanced, there's no way of generating materials if you use them up in the begining of the game.
Then realize that before using them all up like an idoit. Also you have a chance of getting materials from the outpost attacks if you search the sparkling tents.

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, I was stuck after conquering the first 5 cities, In the game the instructions say that Ashe "queen invitation gives 25% damage to enemies", but when I fight with them I give them only 20% for example out of 20 troops only 4 (20% not 25%) what exactly do I have to do from here because I really don't know and I got a big rage quit, all I can do is farm again and again and again at the outpost but nothing changes...

Edited: And how to, or where i can find location for market.
Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

lovefoot07

Apr 19, 2020
Although the levels are basically repeated, I still keep playing, because I like this theme, especially the footjob part.

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I was stuck after conquering the first 5 cities, In the game the instructions say that Ashe "queen invitation gives 25% damage to enemies", but when I fight with them I give them only 20% for example out of 20 troops only 4 (20% not 25%) what exactly do I have to do from here because I really don't know and I got a big rage quit, all I can do is farm again and again and again at the outpost but nothing changes...

Edited: And how to, or where i can find location for market.
View attachment 1007823
Dude can you share your save pls ?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Revenge Of The Elf 2 [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (427 MB/ 103 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote