VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge Power [v0.6] [Enderproductions]

Mar 24, 2021
Personally, if revenge doesn't include sex with her, I will be fully satisfied with it.

I sincerely prefer to focus on characters that have a romantic path (that doesn't include domination or weird fetishes), so for now I think I'm quite interested in Akina. We will see the rest of the LIs and how both revenge and other possible path with them are developed.

A route of revenge that turns them into sex toys, slaves, maids of the MC doesn't interest me. I'm that weird.
We will always try to let the player choose which path to follow, as it is our first game I hope you will not be sad if the development is not as "professional" as it happens in other games, but we will always try to improve our game in each update. We are open to feedback, and constructive criticism :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We will always try to let the player choose which path to follow, as it is our first game I hope you will not be sad if the development is not as "professional" as it happens in other games, but we will always try to improve our game in each update. We are open to feedback, and constructive criticism :)
For now I haven't tried the game, as soon as I do I will leave my impression of it. (y) (y)

Reactions: EnderProductions

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
If the game has 2 paths for each LI (at least with the LIs that the MC wants revenge) then you will not have problems, it is like most of the games maybe one path for love and another corruption, it is just the 2 update and maybe in the 4 or 5 having more history of the LI one wants to change the path (it would not be the first game that I go for revenge and I end in love path hahaha)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, I'm not a fan of mind control, in fact, if it leads to sex scenes then I'd rather avoid it. I hope all sex scenes using mind control can be avoided.

The second thing, what are the planned paths for Naomi? For now I'm not inclined to help / find a romantic route for her. Nor I'm interested in a revenge that includes sexual intercourse, and less if it uses mind control.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You know, from this version on, you can add "vaginal sex" tag and arguably "rape"
Maybe "cheating" too.

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
First of all, I'm not a fan of mind control, in fact, if it leads to sex scenes then I'd rather avoid it. I hope all sex scenes using mind control can be avoided.
At this moment I think the power of the Mc is more like lust or corruption than mind control, after the scene with Naomi in the bathroom she seems to remember what happened and the next day she goes with the boyfriend to school (if it were mind control the MC would have said something like "don't tell anyone") it could be the friend who told him like in the other route but I don't think so.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At this moment I think the power of the Mc is more like lust or corruption than mind control, after the scene with Naomi in the bathroom she seems to remember what happened and the next day she goes with the boyfriend to school (if it were mind control the MC would have said something like "don't tell anyone") it could be the friend who told him like in the other route but I don't think so.
In either case, I'm not very excited about it. I hope I can finish the game without having to use it.

AkaShamsiel

Jan 28, 2018
You would like Waifu Academy as those fans also go over scenes in fine detail. Still a hot pose is a hot pose.
Waifu Academy is on a totally different level compared to this.

This game is traced pile of trash, the some parts are recolored and placed as "geniuine". I prefer bluntly low quality drawing over shitty ass traced drawings, if you are using others content, use the full extent of it, at least im going to enjoy some good art.

I, for one, dont even know if there are rules here that go against it, but it think there should be some.

this made me laugh, a lot.
"Enderproduction
are creating Adult Games "

• Sad
Reactions: EnderProductions

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I'm getting my popcorn ready for the fighting that the Naomi situation will cause, the NTR haters will be strong with this one and it's unavoidable, too, because if you spy on Aoi then you in the option to get a blowjob from her, if you don't then you hear sounds and voices from the teacher's room but if you get the bj then you bump into Naomi coming out of the teacher's room. No matter which option you choose, she is mostly getting fucked by a teacher so they will not want her to a LI. View attachment 1150449 View attachment 1150450 View attachment 1150451

No fighting, just a quick click on the old 'Ignore' button and then move onto the next title.

Mar 24, 2021
So this so called game is basically a traced "Real Eroge Situation 2" with revenge?
the story and personality of the characters are very different, but we see no problem with that because there are a lot of traced in other games, but this is provisional because we will remake the characters and scenarios in the future

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 1192974 View attachment 1192980

Teacher is also a traced sensei from why are you here sensei. knew it was the character, but couldnt find an anime scene that had that pose so i found it as the whatever you call it.

We put this design on because it’s a fun anime and we didn’t want the teacher to be just a disembodied voice so we’re looking for a fun look, but we’ll remake it as well as all the characters in the future

Mar 24, 2021
Waifu Academy is on a totally different level compared to this.

This game is traced pile of trash, the some parts are recolored and placed as "geniuine". I prefer bluntly low quality drawing over shitty ass traced drawings, if you are using others content, use the full extent of it, at least im going to enjoy some good art.

I, for one, dont even know if there are rules here that go against it, but it think there should be some.

this made me laugh, a lot.
"Enderproduction
are creating Adult Games "
Wow that was very difficult to read, we are trying to do our best, but we know that we cannot please everyone, we know that it can be seen with bad eyes but we plan to change the design of the game, and we are trying to develop our game well, there are others game with more famous characters traced, not belittling the work of others, but to say that something is rubbish even with someone putting effort and dedication into it is a little rude