VN Ren'Py Revenge, Reincarnation and Lust [v0.1 REWORKED] [LoboStar33]

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD (Dark Mode)

Hey...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, changed the main_menu.png from white to dark, (making it easier to view the fonts and preference settings).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

(Dark Mode UI changes applied)
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0004.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: LoboStar33

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
Adjustment MOD (Dark Mode)

Hey...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, changed the main_menu.png from white to dark, (making it easier to view the fonts and preference settings).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

(Dark Mode UI changes applied)
View attachment 4069395
View attachment 4069403
View attachment 4069405
Hey, man. Thank you so much for doing this much. I have some stuff going on in life that I was not free at all, and my old pc just gave up, worked 12 years though:LOL:. Now, with a gpu, koikatsu is working well. The thing is, i am working on the user interface, with reference taken form japanese eroge that i see in anime and generally, but I am inclined on darker tone of the GUI. I will update the game with what you have send me tomorrow, if that's okay with you.
Thank you. Presenting it as a user choice will be great for anyone who avoids femdom content. That would be me. ;)

Regards.
About the femdom choice. It was never my intention at all before to forcefully make user go through and even now. Even before the rework, their is meant to be a choice for all users. I am sorry if i was unable to express it correctly.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, man. Thank you so much for doing this much. I have some stuff going on in life that I was not free at all, and my old pc just gave up, worked 12 years though:LOL:. Now, with a gpu, koikatsu is working well. The thing is, i am working on the user interface, with reference taken form japanese eroge that i see in anime and generally, but I am inclined on darker tone of the GUI. I will update the game with what you have send me tomorrow, if that's okay with you.

About the femdom choice. It was never my intention at all before to forcefully make user go through and even now. Even before the rework, their is meant to be a choice for all users. I am sorry if i was unable to express it correctly.
Sure go right ahead...I don't mind. I originally created this compilation mod to protect my sight, but now I provide tailored versions for many other titles that play. Using a Dark mode format protects your sight from the hurtful blue light damage...so I need to protect what's left my sight.

Regards.

Reactions: LoboStar33