4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Disliking bestiality and rape means a person has a stick up their ass or doesn't like Unity? Nice. I'd love to know who fed you that crazy jargon. lmao
It's ok to dislike those things, you don't have to like everything out there, the problem is when you adress it as a problem that affects real life, society, etc. All the bestiality, rape, incubation, or any fucked up shxt you see out there is just that, part of a fiction work, it's not really happening, I think that's the point the other usser wants to remark
There's a difference between banning something that happens real life and something that happens in fiction, take YT as an example, I remember it was just like 5? years ago when they finally allowed violence from fiction (videogames, series, movies, etc.) to be monetized.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Disliking bestiality and rape means a person has a stick up their ass or doesn't like Unity? Nice. I'd love to know who fed you that crazy jargon. lmao No...I just can't wax my carrot to a dog fucking a hottie who I also would dream about fucking, and watching rape makes me wanna reach through the screen and shove my fist through the rapist's face. Can't exactly wack it while feeling murderous, now can I?
No. But getting offended over what other people like, especially when it involves animation most certainly does.

There is a difference between liking something and tolerating it. Remember, the word tolerate means to put up with something you disprove off.

Hell, I don't like 90% of all fetishes out there including homosexuality and most of those that you just listed as wel. But I don't get offended by the fact they exist and want to stamp them out. Certainly not in situations when there are literally no actual living creatures involved.

In fact in those situations I will in fact even refrain from being against the things I absolutely do want stamped out otherwise like rape and murder. That's why I have no problem saying that I am in fact against murder but no problems watching an action movie with lots of shooting and killing or playing a violent video game.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
1 small correction:
Prison Tower - Can rescue a demon(male or female its random. don't like the gender? abort mission and try again). Use human girls to distract guards and allow demons to walk by to break the chain. I don't think this mission works as intended and is quite easy for now.
It's not random.
There's multiple missions available, you scroll through them with the arrows at the top of the box.
Under the windows for selecting which minions to send is a description box.
The description includes the number of guards and if it's a demon or demoness that you're rescuing.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No. But getting offended over what other people like, especially when it involves animation most certainly does.

There is a difference between liking something and tolerating it. Remember, the word tolerate means to put up with something you disprove off.

Hell, I don't like 90% of all fetishes out there including homosexuality and most of those that you just listed as wel. But I don't get offended by the fact they exist and want to stamp them out. Certainly not in situations when there are literally no actual living creatures involved.

In fact in those situations I will in fact even refrain from being against the things I absolutely do want stamped out otherwise like rape and murder. That's why I have no problem saying that I am in fact against murder but no problems watching an action movie with lots of shooting and killing or playing a violent video game.
Yeah, I've discussed that topic plenty of times, IRL, and people seem to not understand...it's just a movie...created with actors...that happens to have rape in it. That doesn't even necessarily make it a lust/fetish/love/enjoyment thing. It's just a scene that was written into a story, which also doesn't even mean the writer approves of said things.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Are you... are you saying that banning rape/beastiality from a site is "political correctness"??
Yes.

Pretty much, yes. I mean, let's be real here. It's a video game with crudely modeled characters. The only people who would reasonably be offended by it are people that dislike unity games and people with a stick up their ass so rigid that you could use it as a foundation for a space elevator. Well they and people with serious mental issues that can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

And don't laugh at the last bit either. If recent events are any indication there are a lot more of those than is healthy for the human race. Like all the people that believe in justice, truth, happiness, love and even money to name a few.

On the plus side, for the rest of us that are sane the void is available in two shifts on weekdays and from 9 to 12 on saturdays . :)
Fictional characters should have human rights! No wait...

They look better than real people, I like them more than I like real people, so they should have even more rights!

Disliking bestiality and rape means a person has a stick up their ass or doesn't like Unity?
No. Disliking bestiality/rape is completely fine.

But trying to prevent people who like it to see some pixels that depict these things (and involve no real victims) means that there is a BIG stick up their ass.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Fictional characters should have human rights! No wait...

They look better than real people, I like them more than I like real people, so they should have even more rights!
Not to mention the double standard. I mean, seriously, when is the last time you saw the orks actually win?

Like ever since LOTR came out all orks are ever depicted as is spear chucking dark skinned untermench that serve to make our heroes look good by being ugly, smelly brutes that we don't sympathize with so that our heroes can show how awesome they are by murdering them.

And don't even get me started on Demons. Gandalf who by the way is an angel like being actually flat out murders the last one. That's genocide right there. And it's depicted like this glorious deed worthy of a hero. The guy even gets a level up and promotion for it.

But the moment the orks and demons actually start wining suddenly it's banned. So there it is. Proof positive that anyone who is against this game is supporting systemic racism vs orks and demons and needs to be canceled.

/The above post contains jest. It is meant to be an impersonation of what a SJW would say. Laugh with it, or at it as you please. But if you actually read it seriously and agree get your self professional help.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ive played about 20minutes the game looks very promising and I do like the art but theres alot of issues that need fixed in my opinion I hope the creator sees this as Ill give some examples of fixes.
1) Have a pop up tutorial at the start so the player isnt completely lost.
2) Either I couldnt figure it out or its an issue, in camp its very difficult to move the minions like from what i see is you click them and there like a 5% chance it will allow you to move them.
1) There is a button with question mark on the right upper corner. It can give some basic gameplay tips. But you are right, my game desperately needs a tutorial. I'm planning to make it
2) Can you share a video of this issue

Reactions: Tinus Tushy

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
1 small correction:

It's not random.
There's multiple missions available, you scroll through them with the arrows at the top of the box.
Under the windows for selecting which minions to send is a description box.
The description includes the number of guards and if it's a demon or demoness that you're rescuing.
On new map generation, if there is a demon dungeon, will be randomly generated 1 or 2 demon rescue mission. Will it rescue mission for demon or demoness randomly generated too.

aender

Dec 31, 2020
Had a bug where I took off a 'Dirty dress' at 0% durability and couldn't delete it. Each time I pressed the delete button on it, it ended up deleting one of the good Dresses (ones at full durability). got rid of it in the end by equipping it back on a girl and letting it expire by wear and tear.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
How do you use the Barrel Bath? I cannot figure it out.

I am not sure how I feel about this game. I do not understand the turn based sex aspect of it or the traveling cart. It just tedious click and wait. It would be have nice if it was just a brothel with upgrades to building, whores, whore skills and clientele. Right now it's so and so. It is something to pass the time.

The other game of his, Cost of Survival, that was a 5 star game.

Last edited:

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for enabling your "dumbmoney" cheat so we can explore this demo more without having to worry about the financial management at this point.

Side note, once you start using your options in the top right, you can't get out of them unless you click the apply button so your normal right click to escape doesn't work there.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
So this game triggered my Oculus and SteamVR. I didn't try to use VR since I didn't want to go through the hassle of setting it up, but once I closed out of SteamVR and Oculus, the game started in pancake mode just fine. Does this game actually work in VR and if so, how does it look/function?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So this game triggered my Oculus and SteamVR. I didn't try to use VR since I didn't want to go through the hassle of setting it up, but once I closed out of SteamVR and Oculus, the game started in pancake mode just fine. Does this game actually work in VR and if so, how does it look/function?
Will try fix it in next build

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Had a bug where I took off a 'Dirty dress' at 0% durability and couldn't delete it. Each time I pressed the delete button on it, it ended up deleting one of the good Dresses (ones at full durability). got rid of it in the end by equipping it back on a girl and letting it expire by wear and tear.
fixed in latest build

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How do you use the Barrel Bath? I cannot figure it out.

I am not sure how I feel about this game. I do not understand the turn based sex aspect of it or the traveling cart. It just tedious click and wait. It would be have nice if it was just a brothel with upgrades to building, whores, whore skills and clientele. Right now it's so and so. It is something to pass the time.

The other game of his, Cost of Survival, that was a 5 star game.
Just put your minion in barrel bath to make it clean and happy. Also you can place second minion to bath if she have masseur skill. This will boost minion happiness. Overall barrel bath is some kind unbalanced now, because you can with no problem in short time make your minion absolutely loyal. This will be fixed in next build by adding some game mechanics

Reactions: Dogless

riskbraker

Apr 29, 2019
Hospital doesn't count as a bed: when injured girl without stamina putted at hospital she autowalks next turn to some other place she can lay and rest. Girls can't be drag'n'drop after gane saves at the camp. Definitely need more poses for repeating actions as though it gets a bit boring after some time. Great game hope you go well with it.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes