• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I have just few question: the new location is unlockable in this update? And how i can progress with Nasir? Or this is a thing possible in the next updates?

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I have just few question: the new location is unlockable in this update? And how i can progress with Nasir? Or this is a thing possible in the next updates?
Yes, to unlock Sam's office just go to sleep after completing Mark's and Laura's quests.
As for Nasir, it's a thing for the next updates.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok, i completed both the quests, but the the new location is still locked. There's an unlocking condition i still don't know?

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
How to do the streams? it says there is a button to start stream when doing something fun. but i don't see any button during any of naughty scenes.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
How to do the streams? it says there is a button to start stream when doing something fun. but i don't see any button during any of naughty scenes.
Start Stolen Ring quest and talk to Sara. You can see the requirements in guide.

I have started a new game and some images seem to be missing. This did not happen with v0.4.
There are a few missing images, yeah. Will fix (y)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm not going to rate this game yet as I see potential, the renders and animations are excellent and the story so far is pretty good.

The Major issue is the GRIND!! GRIND!! GRIND!!, this feels less like a game and more like a second RL job. It shouldn't be hard to revamp this imo. With the Cheat Mods to avoid a ton of GRIND I would give this game 4 stars, without the cheatmod it would go down to 2 stars simply because of the insane grindfest. Maybe just add an official dev booster menu to help avoid the Gind insanity.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
can some one post a image fix?
every single time when downloading, i always miss tons of images.
aways as awnser, there is going to be a fix.
never seen the fix.
4.5 was the last time i was told their would be a fix.
4.3 went to 5.0 no fix as promised.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello have anyone some troubles too to see some pictures by
underwear off?

Image 'bg mass_brian_nu_ev1_1' not found

is bad if i missing pictures from the game please help

edit 1: i try now download 4.1 and 4.3 and then i give 4.3 to 4,1 and 5.0 to 4.3 and i hope i have then all images

edit 2: Have not worked i still missing some pictures from the game can anyone fix this bug please

edit3: i try to download from patreon public download and if this works i can give you the side

edit4: you need no new download i think i have see the problem with the images i had not enough corruption to buy the next upgrade and if i have bought it where the images troubles away.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I played this to the point where Reya masturbated first time in the shower. But the grind was just too much and I deleted game after that. I have better uses for my time. Too bad since girl is pretty and story about naive girl from rural area moving into city could be interesting. But the sandbox and grind destroyed most of the enjoyment.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I played this to the point where Reya masturbated first time in the shower. But the grind was just too much and I deleted game after that. I have better uses for my time. Too bad since girl is pretty and story about naive girl from rural area moving into city could be interesting. But the sandbox and grind destroyed most of the enjoyment.
The beginning is really bad. You should use the toilet in the park and always save before you wait in the cabin and load until the cock appears, this always gives you 0.4 points.
Using the public bath every day also scores 0.2 points.
From the moment you can work in the bar, things will go much faster.
Skip and quickloading are your best friends!

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Finished up to the end of V.05 and here are my thought.

This game has great POTENTIAL, the renders are attractive and the animations are done very well. I would love to see this game flourish and I wish the Dev the best. The Story concept is very interesting.

There are a lot of weaknesses however...

1) The Writing - The Writing style is clunky and doesn't flow very well in my opinion. Instead of allowing the story to progress in a natural way you deal with a HEFTY GRIND to make up for the bad writing. It wants you to think she is slowly being corrupted BUT it's not good writing that's slowly corrupting her it the slow repeat grind day after day after day.

2) The interface is another down fall but it is soooo slow, on my laptops 3080 it is slow, on my gaming/Development PC with a RTX4090 it is slow. The Draw times seem to be a timer that is set poorly, the text scrolls out instead of just immediately popping up and allowing you to read it easily. Usually you get annoyed and hit SKIP, making you miss dialog.

For most of the current content their is no force in her world corrupting her or tempting her towards corruption logically. We as the player are the true corrupters, not by making choices but by GRINDING enough points to unlock her next corruption, if it makes sense or not.

For example - During one of the massages, she (meaning we the player) chooses to go without panties. No In game character is even requesting she goes without panties. The guys aske her to massage his chest while sitting on him, but he never asked for her to sit down on his dick (something like having a payment due and him offering her a ton of cash if she would sit down on his cock would at least make more sense), Nope, we get "maybe I should sit down further" on It, then "maybe I should put it in" etc. etc. The character never corrupts her, we as the player decides and it never progresses naturally.

The potential is here and hopefully the Dev can correct, some shortcomings.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good start would be halve the points needed to lessen grind.

And perhaps adding random, or not so random, events which would give points several days worth grind at once.

Like someone visits her house and she coming from shower accidentally drops her towel. Receiving packet half dressed and getting just positive feedback. Or she accidentally flashes in the clothing shop (which is totally underused in the game). She could also test more risque clothes in the shop and give player some eye candy. Or she sees someone taking sun in the park, topless or totally nude. Or she goes to toilet, but sees someone already there happily giving blowjob and masturbating.

Events like that would speed up corruption and make game grind less boring.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Finished up to the end of V.05 and here are my thought.

This game has great POTENTIAL, the renders are attractive and the animations are done very well. I would love to see this game flourish and I wish the Dev the best. The Story concept is very interesting.

There are a lot of weaknesses however...

1) The Writing - The Writing style is clunky and doesn't flow very well in my opinion. Instead of allowing the story to progress in a natural way you deal with a HEFTY GRIND to make up for the bad writing. It wants you to think she is slowly being corrupted BUT it's not good writing that's slowly corrupting her it the slow repeat grind day after day after day.

2) The interface is another down fall but it is soooo slow, on my laptops 3080 it is slow, on my gaming/Development PC with a RTX4090 it is slow. The Draw times seem to be a timer that is set poorly, the text scrolls out instead of just immediately popping up and allowing you to read it easily. Usually you get annoyed and hit SKIP, making you miss dialog.

For most of the current content their is no force in her world corrupting her or tempting her towards corruption logically. We as the player re the true corrupters, not by making choices but by GRINDING enough points to unlock her next corruption, if it makes sense or not.

For example - During one of the massages, she (meaning we the player) chooses to go without panties. No In game character is even requesting she goes without panties. The guys aske her to massage his chest while sitting on him, but he never asked for her to slow sit down on his dick (something like having a payment due and him offering her a ton of cash if she would sit down on his cock would at least make more sense), Nope, we get maybe I should sit down further on It, then maybe I should put it in etc. etc. The character never corrupts her to do it we as the player decides and it never progresses naturally.

The potential is here and hopefully the Dev can correct, some shortcomings.

It's interesting because, just as I constantly hear about the grind, I've never heard that how a game is written could be a downside. It makes sense because the dialogue here isn't exceptional and doesn't play a leading role. I've also never heard complaints about the game performing poorly, even on weak computers - I'd venture to say that might be an issue on your PC's side. This game is made with Ren'Py; what's there to lag?

However, what you're saying about corruption is the most intriguing. Characters sometimes nudge Reya in the right direction, but that's not what this game is about. It's about Reya, a village girl, who is, in a way, fascinated by new life and curious about new things, including the spicier ones. Additionally, sometimes her arousal can cloud her judgment and make her make decisions she wouldn't normally consider. That's the point - she wants to try new things but is afraid, and the more corruption points she has, the less resistance Reya shows. That's why characters don't always have to ask or offer money; Reya sometimes wants it herself. This is evident in the park restroom, where Reya needs fewer points to take some spicy actions than in other places because she knows the person on the other side of the wall can't see her. Maybe I need to revise the dialogues a bit to make it more visible.

Good start would be halve the points needed to lessen grind.

And perhaps adding random, or not so random, events which would give points several days worth grind at once.

Like someone visits her house and she coming from shower accidentally drops her towel. Receiving packet half dressed and getting just positive feedback. Or she accidentally flashes in the clothing shop (which is totally underused in the game). She could also test more risque clothes in the shop and give player some eye candy. Or she sees someone taking sun in the park, topless or totally nude. Or she goes to toilet, but sees someone already there happily giving blowjob and masturbating.

Events like that would speed up corruption and make game grind less boring.
I OFTEN hear that people are really bothered by the grind, but it's hard to balance. I'm always trying to add some events or other things to speed up and diversify progress, but it takes a lot of time. On the other hand, there's a large group of people who have over 300+ points and don't complain about the grind but don't necessarily like it when I focus on adding diversifying events to the early game because they want new things for Reya, who in their saves is already corrupted to the core. I personally like it when the corruption takes a long time, even if it means grinding, and my personal preferences may be affecting how the game is made. It's hard to please everyone, but I'm trying to add new things both to the early game and the late game. Your suggestions are interesting, and I will definitely use some of them, thanks :giggle:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's interesting because, just as I constantly hear about the grind, I've never heard that how a game is written could be a downside. It makes sense because the dialogue here isn't exceptional and doesn't play a leading role. I've also never heard complaints about the game performing poorly, even on weak computers - I'd venture to say that might be an issue on your PC's side. This game is made with Ren'Py; what's there to lag?

However, what you're saying about corruption is the most intriguing. Characters sometimes nudge Reya in the right direction, but that's not what this game is about. It's about Reya, a village girl, who is, in a way, fascinated by new life and curious about new things, including the spicier ones. Additionally, sometimes her arousal can cloud her judgment and make her make decisions she wouldn't normally consider. That's the point - she wants to try new things but is afraid, and the more corruption points she has, the less resistance Reya shows. That's why characters don't always have to ask or offer money; Reya sometimes wants it herself. This is evident in the park restroom, where Reya needs fewer points to take some spicy actions than in other places because she knows the person on the other side of the wall can't see her. Maybe I need to revise the dialogues a bit to make it more visible.

I OFTEN hear that people are really bothered by the grind, but it's hard to balance. I'm always trying to add some events or other things to speed up and diversify progress, but it takes a lot of time. On the other hand, there's a large group of people who have over 300+ points and don't complain about the grind but don't necessarily like it when I focus on adding diversifying events to the early game because they want new things for Reya, who in their saves is already corrupted to the core. I personally like it when the corruption takes a long time, even if it means grinding, and my personal preferences may be affecting how the game is made. It's hard to please everyone, but I'm trying to add new things both to the early game and the late game. Your suggestions are interesting, and I will definitely use some of them, thanks :giggle:

In the end those are just my thoughts. When I see a corruption game, I assume someone or something in her life is leading her towards corruption. You also lead us to that from the day she joins the massage parlor, the receptionist knows what's going on in the parlor but knows Reya has to be shielded, at the beginning until she is ready.

They're no events from the massage parlor standpoint to acclimate her to increasing client wishes, until we as the player gains enough corruption points to corrupt her ourselves with the unlocks available. It's my personal opinion that it would be better to have some in game force persuade or lead her to that decision. The reason she is there in the first place is to pay off her father’s debts but we never have to make a payment unless I missed it. Also, it seems you made Reya to "Cute" she seems so innocent and nice as a player I really don't want to be the one corrupting her (yes, I am actually a big softie!). If a client or her uncle was demanding a payment or something where she had to decide for herself to take the corrupted route or try to remain pure it would make more sense.

She seems to innocent and nice, even at a grinding pace to be corrupted without someone or something leading her to it. The story is your story for her and I am not asking for anything as I honestly like to see creativity with stories I would have never thought of. So please take things here with a huge grain of salt and tell the tale you want to tell.

When I say slowness, this is the only title RPGM or RENPY that SEEMS slow, I mean the dialog doesn't pop in it slowly scrolls out. If the scroll out was faster, it wouldn't matter but a good bit of the time, I get bored before it even finishes scrolling. It's not RENPY it is the choices on the backend on how text is presented to the end user. Maybe there is something in Preferences I can change that will help this I'll check when I get home.

Seriously these are just critiques and I haven't rated this game yet as I would like to see more content and story direction to be fair to you and everyone one else loving this VN.

All the Best Yooshi

Last edited:
Reactions: Yooshi

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The 0.5 Special Edition is already public? I miss the public bath work scenes in this new version... =\

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes