3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Only played the first week but there are 2 Images missing (can check later which one but there were around the first time going to the masseur spot and the first customer. But it´s nice so far :unsure: but would be good to know how many hearts are needed for the next step since we are only getting 0.1 atm

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Nice beggin with story and idea of such a game with masage salon . Just need to add some content maybe for 4 weaks atleast with hard farming of money or poing should be better

Reactions: Yooshi

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looks great so far. The animations and visuals are very well done. Definitely will keep checking for further updates.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Good start so far. Though there are few missing images at start. Also there seems to be a bug during initial job - you can press a button to change side and this leads to unexpected next client that should not happen during initial job.
Besides corruption points seems grindy and useless - I reached up to 2.0 and decided to finish game (up to 1.1 can be reached by talk, else must be obtained by one specific customer action, which is random to get.
There is not much story so far with version 0.1, but animations are really impressive!

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Good start so far. Though there are few missing images at start. Also there seems to be a bug during initial job - you can press a button to change side and this leads to unexpected next client that should not happen during initial job.
Besides corruption points seems grindy and useless - I reached up to 2.0 and decided to finish game (up to 1.1 can be reached by talk, else must be obtained by one specific customer action, which is random to get.
There is not much story so far with version 0.1, but animations are really impressive!
Seems like I broke the turn button without even knowing how. Thanks for letting me know about that bug.

Corruption points seem really grindy now because there are only a few actions you can increase them with. There'll be much more ways to increase them later.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I remember also a bug with one of customers enter. First it displays as Brian, but then it finally chanes to proper name - I don't remember the name now, since I already deleted the game (lack of disk space) - but bug report may be useful as it is.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Pure lesbian path is not planned. As for tags you can expect the usuals like exhibitionism, sex, probably some monsters cuz there'll be some fantasy creatures like orcs etc.

Yup, as I said in notes, it's just a preview at this moment.
You got me with the preview pic, you lost me with this comment.
Really too bad, but as lesbian i simply cant play with dicks -,-

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes