Collection Pinup Rgus Collection [06-2017] [Rgus]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
spiders_in_the_myst_by_rgus-d6xiqo3.jpg

Overview:
This dude's a Kiwi (New Zealander) with a damn good imagination. He generally uses poser or DAZ with octane renders doesn't do much photoshop manipulation unless it's to mess with the filters. Very interesting art.. he's one of my favs. There's humor and thought-provoking themes in his renders, too.​

Updated: June 2017
Developer/Publisher: Rgus
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Large to Medium
Pages: 1475
Genre: Parody, 3D art, Pin Ups, Androids and more

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

i_like_the_boy_elves_best_by_rgus-d6lwfgp.jpg between_the_winds_of_saturn_by_rgus-d67070f.jpg a_certain_little_lady_by_rgus.jpg a_certain_sweetness_by_rgus-d6a0mdg.jpg commando_by_rgus-d67zpd3.jpg a_small_quickie_by_rgus.jpg baby_it_s_cold_outside_by_rgus-d7vira0.jpg beyond_the_rings_of_saturn_by_rgus-d7qsm9r.jpg black_mamba_by_rgus.jpg i_need_a_lover_who_ll_love_me_by_rgus-d63hehs.jpg i_spy_with_my_little_eye_by_rgus-d96gsg2.jpg if_you_leave_me_now_by_rgus-d1uv3gg.jpg iris_by_rgus-d644n9n.jpg madisyn_by_rgus-d6ioojp.jpg 7_seconds_away_by_rgus-d26gyg4.jpg 7b105bdd53aebd003aa5b9a083bf0928-d4ppjgy.jpg a_pleasure_doing_business_by_rgus.jpg __v___is_for_valentine_by_rgus.jpg ____ilona_____by_rgus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I really like the composition of the included example picture but I think he's done himself a disservice with the lighting and textures he's used. If he'd used a more realistic skin texture, a better texture for the duck (rather than "bad CG plastic #3") and gone a bit more harsh on the overhead lighting so the bottom of the bath is hardly lit and there are deeper shadows all over and it would have been a decent picture. Dark humour with a bit of menace.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm sad no DL possible, Zippy says "Forbiden" on Lewd it doesnt exits and the Doko will open because my Fscure makes the site in red and yelling warning. And before any says then make the Fsecure shut down to download thats not happend, the program says not for nothing that was is with this site. :(