Seeking Rhythm or music focused games.

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
Hey, I'm not new to this site by any stretch of the imagination but this is my first post and it's something that's interested me for a while now. Are there any games on here that focus on music or other sub straits of it? Be it a rhythm game or management game doesn't matter I just want to be able to rock out every once in a while.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any games on here that focus on music or other sub straits of it?
None here I can think of.

Not out yet but on Steam there's . It looks like Hentai Crush, but this time with Guitar Hero gameplay. Also there's , no sex though just scantily clad anime girls.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
not really a recommendation but the next best thing would be some "CockHero" videos. it's pretty fun beating your meat to the beat.

Sqwerter

Jan 28, 2022
Spunk stock is a good one. Played it for a while and i really like it, love the art style and the game mechanics. You can find it on itch.io under the rythm and adult tags.

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
If only was real, comedic cartoon bestiality warning.
So, I actually did find a game that looks similar to this, however I'm having a hard time finding a source for it...

I found of it (one linked, but the other 2 were posted before the one I shared), but the person essentially puts the title of whatever games he plays in his patreon, and I have a feeling he hasn't actually made any of the content posted there himself...

Reactions: kirboreal

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
So, I actually did find a game that looks similar to this, however I'm having a hard time finding a source for it...

I found of it (one linked, but the other 2 were posted before the one I shared), but the person essentially puts the title of whatever games he plays in his patreon, and I have a feeling he hasn't actually made any of the content posted there himself...