• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Rich Lady's Slave Role Play [v1.02] [BananaKing / PlayMeow]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
You need walkthrough for this?

read the tutorial, when you have action points just keep on talking to her (and die of cringe from the conversation) clearly the game is wholesome, but goddamn, I thought I will have some hardcore stuff since she says she is willing to do "ANYTHING" but all I got is some lovely dovely stuff

I did not continue playing since all I got is this vanilla stuff.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
You need walkthrough for this?

read the tutorial, when you have action points just keep on talking to her (and die of cringe from the conversation) clearly the game is wholesome, but goddamn, I thought I will have some hardcore stuff since she says she is willing to do "ANYTHING" but all I got is some lovely dovely stuff

I did not continue playing since all I got is this vanilla stuff.
It is actually vanilla, no BDSM in any way. I found three endings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am still missing two scenes:
No 3 on first page
No 11 on second page
Any ideas where they may be hidden, I think I had all interactions.

And the skip is actually helpful.

Reactions: awanama45

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You can't check just .exe files, you need to check other files too, such as .dll (y)
They do scan all files with multiple AV engines. The moderator simply posted a link to the VirusTotal report for the games .exe file. As the moderator also noted, the game was also tested in a virtual machine and that would require ALL files for the game to actually run, now wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

is this game have virus becaus my malwarebyte said he's a virus
Did you even bother to read previous posts? Literally two posts before you posted:
Get a different AV engine, is my recommendation.

This has been locally scanned with some stingy A/Vs and with Virustotal for the main game executable:

There are no signs of viruses or trojans. Nor when running it in a virtual machine.

Unity games trigger some A/Vs often.

PLEASE send reports instead of cluttering the threads with (what usually turn out to be) false positives from free antivirus programs.
Do take note of that final sentence, no doubt another moderator is going to have to spend time cleaning out off-topic posts again despite a warning already having been posted!

Myself and others have downloaded this game and have played without issues. Having seen earlier reports of a virus I scanned both the downloaded archive AND the extracted files with Avast and NO issues were found! Windows Defender (and some other AV software) is known to report false positives with Unity based games.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
bruhh all thoses peoples who are complaining because the game is vanilla what is wrong with you ? would you prefer to see that girl be banged by some disturbing old ugly bastard ???? or the mc getting cucked by some douche muscular blond chad ??? WTF did they want to be cucked in real life too ?!? Just ask I'm pretty sure some chad vanilla enjoyer will gladly fuck your GF/wife in front of your sick beta cuck ass :ROFLMAO:

durendal

Mar 14, 2018
bruhh all thoses peoples who are complaining because the game is vanilla what is wrong with you ? would you prefer to see that girl be banged by some disturbing old ugly bastard ???? or the mc getting cucked by some douche muscular blond chad ??? WTF did they want to be cucked in real life too ?!? Just ask I'm pretty sure some chad vanilla enjoyer will gladly fuck your GF/wife in front of your sick beta cuck ass :ROFLMAO:
You do know that non-vanilla is more then NTR right? the title literlly has "slave role play" in it but doesn't have any bdsm or heavily kinky things in it. It's not what you would expect so people click on it thinking it will have kinky or bdsm elements and then are disappointed when it is just regular vanilla sex.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
MY WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKED IT CAN SOME ONE HELP??
I haven't used it so don't know if it's a false positive, if your windows defender blocked it, you have to disable it and then run the game, or add it to a safe list, I don't know about windows 10 but if it's windows 7 open windows defender, then goto tools, then options in the page, excluded files and folders and add and find the folder of the game and add it to excluded, should be follow on screen instructions after that. Then just redownload the game, you might need to reboot pc I don't know your setup, you shouldn't need to reboot. be careful what you download because the internet is 99% out to get you lol.

Reactions: mordredw
Nov 23, 2019
I haven't used it so don't know if it's a false positive, if your windows defender blocked it, you have to disable it and then run the game, or add it to a safe list, I don't know about windows 10 but if it's windows 7 open windows defender, then goto tools, then options in the page, excluded files and folders and add and find the folder of the game and add it to excluded, should be follow on screen instructions after that. Then just redownload the game, you might need to reboot pc I don't know your setup, you shouldn't need to reboot. be careful what you download because the internet is 99% out to get you lol.
tnq i use win 10 i will try

Reactions: Shizusan

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Is it even possible to advance through? Whenever I try to talk to her, my character says "ummm nothing", but it says I have to talk to her, no matter where I try to, he always says the same thing, this is really dumb...

AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
*80% Save: -Unlock true end, normal end (good end) hasn't unlock bad end (normal end page 3 No 08, true end page 3No 09)
-Doesn't has CG in page 1 No 03 and No 011 No12 page 2)
Playtime: 1h08m
-Locate save file: \AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\ Rich Lady's Slave Role Play

Last edited:
Reactions: RealJerKing
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes