3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sexypeachgames could you give some form of a timeline when update can be expected?

Sure so plan is to hopefully have the next update finished and ready before August. Here is a sort of a roadmap that I created showing the content that I'm working on and the plans. As you can see it's a bit more defined then what I had released so far.

oh also as far as the Tricia Stripper and Prostitute path they will receive fewer updates then the main path once I get it to a certain point.

If you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Very nice, although the complexity of the path tree concerns me. I'm just hoping you can keep up with it.

On the technical side, I noticed some of the voice-over entries for the other manager, 'Lusty' something I think his name was (definitely an 'L'), they're kinda scrambled up. The voice not matching the text, or saying something that is said later in the conversation, etc. Also, during the Morty Manager path, the Narrator stops talking entirely after the first strip dance scene.

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Who in their right mind would make a Morty's pov story?
We want to be Rick!!!
If you want a younger version we can accept tiny Rick!!!

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hmm what brought me to this game originally was the vore tag and the potential to see the bad ends, are they gone for good or is there a plan to bring those back? The vore tag is gone
It's 100% still the plan. I removed the tag because I removed the "preview" images at the end that had it. The vore and bad ends are coming as well as a bunch of other things like NTR and such. I just wanted to make sure the tags accurately describe whats in the game right now. First vore and bad ends will be not in the next patch but in the patch after that once you go on your space adventure.

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Very nice, although the complexity of the path tree concerns me. I'm just hoping you can keep up with it.

On the technical side, I noticed some of the voice-over entries for the other manager, 'Lusty' something I think his name was (definitely an 'L'), they're kinda scrambled up. The voice not matching the text, or saying something that is said later in the conversation, etc. Also, during the Morty Manager path, the Narrator stops talking entirely after the first strip dance scene.
Thank you so much for catching that. I have fixed those issues and reuploaded the game. It should be fine now.

I completely understand your concerns about the multiple paths but I do have a plan and a path set up for them. If it does get to crazy I can always end a specific path or have it fold into another.

One of the reasons I chose to do Rick and Morty is because of the whole multiverse and how every choice you make creates another alternate universe. I really liked that concept and how it could play out in a visual novel.... that and I really wanted to make a game where you get to bang Jessica.

The Stripper path and Prostitute path however are going to be more straight forward and not have any other big branching paths. Or at least I don't have any plans at this moment to do multiple paths with them.

Thanks again for catching those bugs.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes