EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
After the most Epic and crazy adventure where his entire reality was destroyed, Morty C-5432821 finds himself in a new reality but without Rick. Morty decides that this is his chance to live his life and finally make his move on Jessica. Multiple paths, bad endings, and almost fully voiced adventure will leave you coming back for more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: Sexy Peach Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

3rdsfklsde.PNG betada.PNG testse.PNG triciaure.PNG sssare.PNG

Hey I added a poll, please take a look at this post and vote here

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
After the most epic and crazy adventure where his entire reality was destroyed, Morty finds himself in a new reality,
"...trapped far from his dimension, Morty went back in time to fuck his mother."

'Grandpa' Rick: "Dammit, Morty! Quit acting like you father and stop fucking up our gene pool!" :LOL:

THX for the share...

EDIT:
Never thought I would say this but, the AI art is top-notch. (y)

Last edited:

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
AI art can be good, it just takes a lot of effort to get the images consistent and not looking like total slop. I think AI has a place for just mass creation of imagery, with proper artists taking care of the hero pieces.
true. but id rather just not see AI art in general to be honest. unless its for pumping out reference images or something. point is that i dont want to be able to see the AI art

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
No ! not rick and morty !

I already saw Jessica and planetina petting evil morty !

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
true. but id rather just not see AI art in general to be honest. unless its for pumping out reference images or something. point is that i dont want to be able to see the AI art
I absolutely get it. Basically I am using these as placeholder images so I can actually make the game since I have 0 artistic skill. Like I can't even draw a straight line.

The plan is focus on the voices, story and learning Renpy. If people really like the game then I will pay an actual artist to remake all the scenes and also add animation. But at least this way I can flesh out the story and hopefully make a good game.

This way I can always make new content updates and won't be stuck on waiting for art.

but yeah... the things I have seen... the absolute body horror of failed AI images... no one should ever have to witness such things.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes